Capítulo 1: Arrival

(The character above is called Alicia, she starts and ends my stories)

See you Izuku in another normal day of classes at UA, along with his class, until. . .

Are they transported to a movie theater?

Izuku: W-Where are we?

???: You are in one of my domains. . .

Izuku looks back and sees. . .

Aizawa: WHO ARE YOU?!

???: Introductions after Aizawa, there are still more people to come. . .

He snaps his fingers and Class 1b, the teachers and Nezu, Eri the Big 3 and Inko are transported here

All who just arrived: Where we are. . .

???: You are in one of my domains. . .

Vlad tries to use his quirk but it doesn't work. . .

Vlad: Why doesn't my quirk activate?

???: I disabled everyone's quirks here. . . But now it's time to introduce myself. . . You can call me Fubuky. . .

Izuku: Why did you bring us here?

Fubuky/Author: Well I brought them for you to react to a person. . .

Aizawa: What do you mean by react?

Fubuky: You will see parallel universes to yours and react to a specific person. . .

Bakugou: Of course it's me, after all I'm amazing!

Fubuky: Of course not, you will react to Izuku.

Bakugou: WHAT'S SPECIAL. . .

A tape appears in his mouth

Fubuky: Lower that voice with me, I can erase you if I want. . .

Izumi: What do you mean you can erase it if you want?

Fubuky: I brought you to life in this reality so I can do whatever I want with you. . .

Ibara: Are you God?

Fubuky: Of course not, I'm in an infinitely lower position than him!

Ibara: Then why did you say you created us?

Fubuky: It's different, we bring people to life, we don't create them. . .

Nezu: Mr Fubuky would like to ask what are you and what do you mean by "we"?

Fubuky: I am an author, I write realities, and what I meant by "we" is that there are other authors besides me, some with more domains, others less, but we all have the power to dictate how things happen in certain realities. , an author's domain expands as he creates more stories, and the better the quality of the story, the better the author's domain, there are also readers, which is very self-explanatory they read the stories of the universes that the authors create.

Nezu: Can you give us examples of some authors?

Fubuky: There is GHOST002500 for example he has about 10 domains of excellent quality, he created a universe that inspired me to start creating my universes, the name of this universe is "lost hope, found light", there certain things happen with the Izuku, this makes him lose hope until he meets a certain someone, he is trained and becomes an agent called "Izuku Verde", or KnightRider_34 who has numerous domains of great quality also he has about 45 domains, or a great friend of mine the MCMIKEYTHENAME which currently has 4 domains.

Nezu: Interesting. . .

Izuku: But. . . why exactly me?

Fubuky: The original universe already kind of revolves around your journey as the hero Izuku, and also because I want to. . .

Izumi: Why us?

Fubuky: What do you mean?

Izumi: I don't think this is your first domain, so why did you choose us?

Fubuky: Your domain is what I call a blank world, your story hasn't been written before, but it's being used now as a different story.

Nezu: How many domains do you have?

Fubuky: Counting on this one and which are public I have 13 domains but in total I have 32 domains.

Fubuky: Any more questions?

All-Might: We can't stay here, the villains are still on the loose!

Fubuky: Time in your reality is frozen, but here's a treat, as your story is all about watching other realities. . . (snaps fingers) All for One no longer exists

Kirishima: Who is All for One?

Fubuky: That's a story for another time Kirishima. . .

Shoto: Why is your appearance similar to ours if you are an author?

Fubuky: This is just an avatar I'm using to communicate with you.

Shoto: Right. . .

Fubuky: Well it's better not to extend us so much, so take your seat in the seat of your choice, make yourself comfortable that you'll receive each other's favorite food and a non-alcoholic beverage. . .

Everyone is seated and given food and drink. . .

Fubuky: Very well the first universe is one that is already written and finished which is the. . .

(To be continued)