Skyping Aurélie -Chapter 23

Alli's POV

My parents were in the kitchen, talking. "Hey my lovely family. What are we talking about?" "Nothing- You're brother" My parents didn't share the same opinion, obviously, dad said they were talking about Cody and mom said nothing. "Something wrong?" I asked confused. "We saw your twitcam and I'm not sure if it was a good idea to tell everybody about their relationship yet" Dad said. "Oh Brad sweety, what could go wrong?" Mom continued. "The paparazzi will go crazy" Dad explained. "Let them be, if they made a mistake they'll have to find out for themselves. It will make a great lesson" Mom said. "You're right honey" Dad kissed mom on the cheek. I went back upstairs to my room. I opened my door only to reveal them kissing on my bed. "Guys, seriously?!" I yelled, interupting their kiss. "Uhm, sorry" Thory said. "Cody, how much I love you as my brother and how much I love it that you're together and all, you haven't given me time with my best friend since you're a couple" "I'll go" He said. He left the room and Thory apologized to me.

"It's okay" I said. "So what are we going to do now?" She asked.

Thory's POV

"Let's call Aurélie on skype" Alli suggested. "Sure" We logged in with my account and called her. We were lucky, she answered due the time difference. It was 6pm here in Australia and in Belgium it was 8am, pretty early since it's summer.

"Hey Thory, why did you call me? It's only 8am" "Well, here it's 6pm" "Where are you then? And btw, hey Alli" Alli waved. "We're in Australia" Alli said. "Awesome. Wait, isn't that where Cody is born?" Aurélie continued. "Excuse me, not only Cody, also Tommy and I" "Yeah sorry about that. Thory was obessed with your brother and talked about him everyday, all day" Alli laughed. "So why did you call me?" Aurélie added. "We didn't know what to do and wanted to know how you were" I said. "So how are you?" Alli asked. "Great" It looked like something was wrong. "Are you sure? It looks like you aren't completely happy" I said. "I'm fine" She said. "Just know that if you ever want to talk, we're here for you girl" Alli replied. "And so am I" I heard someone say from just outside Alli's room. I recognized this voice, it was Cody's. Cody knocked and entered Alli's room. "Cody, no eavesdropping" Alli said sternly. "Oh Alli come on, you do it too" Cody replied. "True that" I said.

"Hey Cody" Aurélie continued. "Hey, 'sup?" He replied. "Oh, nothing, just talking to Thory and Alli. And now you too apparently. So Thory, are you together already?" She winked. Cody laughed and then gave me a quick kiss. "I'll take that as a yes" She added. "Yeah. Don't you remember, at my birthday party?" "Oh yeah. That's right. I'm forgetful sometimes" She laughed. "What have you already done this summer?" I asked. "Walked Luca (That's Aurélie's sweet dog), went shopping with Chelsea and a lot of facebook" "You have a dog?" Alli asked. "Yes, Luca" "Oh my God, can we see her?" She continued. "Sure. I'll go downstairs and show her" Aurélie went downstairs and showed Luca.

"Oh my God, she's so cute" Alli squaled. "We have a dog too" She added. "Oh really, I remember Thory telling me something about a dog. It's a small white dog right?" "Yup" Alli said. "Name starts with a B?" "Yup" "I can't remember" "BUDDY!" I replied. "Can I see him?" Aurélie asked. "Sure. Cody, go get Buddy" Alli demanded. "No Alli, go get him yourself" He replied. "Fine" Alli sighed and she was off. "Have you guys kissed yet, I mean, a real kiss?" Aurélie suddenly asked. "Yes" I nodded. "What about a French kiss?" She asked, smirking. I shook my head. "No" I answered. "I'm back" Alli practicly yelled. "This is Buddy" She added while sitting down again, Buddy on her lap. "Awwe, sooo cute" Aurélie squaled. Cody started giving me a side hug, placing his head on my shoulder, he stayed in that position. "Not as cute as those two" Alli said, winking at Aurélie. "You're totally right Alli" She replied. "Well, I gotta go now. My mom is calling me for breakfast. Bye guys" She added. We waved. "Bye. Call us back sometime" I said. We shut off skype and talked. "Cody, you're here again. Didn't I ask you to go away for a moment?" Alli said sternly. "Yeah, but I missed her already" He said while smiling at me. "Okay, this is all cute and stuff but it has to stop. You can't even go a minute without eachother. It's not the end of the world if you can't see her for like, 5 minutes" She said, still sternly. Cody was just standing there. He nodded. "Okay okay, now go go go, we have to talk about.. Stuff" Alli added. Cody exited the room and we talked 'till dinner was ready. Our talks were usually about boys. And so was this talk, we were just talking about how it is to have or don't have a boyfriend. "Tomorrow we're going surfing" Alli said with a big smile. "Yeah" I replied, also smiling. After dinner we watched a movie and went to sleep, me in Cody's room. He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Angel" He turned off the lights and I fell asleep, wrapped in his strong arms again. I felt so happy and safe, like nothing could break me anymore. I hope I'm not wrong about that...