How do you say? -Chapter 50

When we were in his room, I sat down on his bed while he grabbed a notebook and a pen. "Ready to learn?" I joked. "Totally!" He chuckled. "So uhm, do I just tell you stuff or do you ask me stuff?" I asked him. "How do you say 'Hello, how are you?' in dutch?" Sam asked me. "Hallo, hoe gaat het?" I answered. "Hallo, hoe gaat het?" Sam repeated. "Good boy" I patted his head.

"And how do you say 'My name is Sam'?" "Mijn naam is Sam" I answered as he wrote it all down. I saw that he was writing it wrong so I grabbed his hand wich held the pen and wrote the right things. After half an hour of question asking and answering we were still sitting on his bed. It was all silent now, awkwaaard.

"How do you say 'I love you' in dutch?" Sam suddenly asked. "Ik hou van jou" I answered, the words only coming out as a whisper. "In that case" Sam started "Thory, ik hou van jou". We looked into each others eyes and kept staring. I felt this thing in my stomach, I can't explain what or how, I just know that it felt great and that I haven't felt it in a while. My gaze was locked on his eyes and then trailed down to his lips. My gaze kept changing between his eyes and his lips, eyes, lips, eyes..

We leaned in, closer and closer, I bit my lip as I looked into his amazing green eyes again. He looked worried, I knew what he was thinking. I slightly nodded to give him permission. He smiled and closed the distance between us by pressing his lips onto mine. We pulled away after a few seconds. "Do you maybe uhm.. want to be-" Sam blushed, and I cut him off.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend" I smiled and kissed him again. "Are you sure? I- I mean, we don't need to rush things" "Yes I'm sure. But I think I'd better go home now, in case my mom comes home early. You can come with me if you want to" "Nah, I have some work to do. But thanks for the offer, we'll text for sure. Bye girlfriend" He hugged me. "Bye boyfriend" I giggled as I walked out the door. I went back to my house and just went on facebook and listened to some music.

~Sam's POV~

As soon as Thory went home again, I went on skype. I still haven't talked to my friends yet, oops. I saw that Ryan, my best friend, was online, perfect. I clicked on his name, while waiting I ruffled through my hair and put on my beanie. Boy do I love my beanie.

"Hey Ryan" I said as Ryans face popped up my screen. "Hey bro, how are things going in Belgium?" He asked. "Great. Look man, I have to tell you something" "Aight. What's up?" "I have a girlfriend" A smile crept onto my lips. "Cool. Since when?" "About 5 minutes ago" I chuckled.

"Who is it?" "Remember the girl at the fair back home?" "That blonde bimbo that you were obviously in love with?" "She's not a bimbo! And I'm still in love with her" "Sam, can't you see that she's just using you to forget that Cody-guy?" He started raising his voice. "No, I refuse to believe that Ryan. What is your problem? You don't even know her!"

"She is my problem. She's just a chick you met at the beach. She's nothing special Sam!" "Yes she is! She may not be special to you but she is to me!

And if you are acting like this to me, you're not being a very good friend! You're supposed to be happy for me!"

"Well, I'm not happy for you! I don't give a shit about her! She's just a stupid slut who's using you!" "Well fuck you Ryan!" "Fuck you too Sam!" "I'm gonna hang up on you!" "Good!" "Good!" "Fine!" "Fine!" I closed our conversation and screamed into my pillow.

I was so angry with Ryan right now, how could he say those things about her? Slut, bimbo, chick, she's neither of them. How could he say such things, so mean and so cruel? He was supposed to be my best friend, and then he acts like this?

I walked outside and started punching the wall, blooddrops falling from my knuckles, I didn't care at all. "Pookiebear?" My little sister said behind me. Pookiebear is the nickname she gave me when she was 3. I was 10 back then and I hated it. She always said it when I was with friends and it was so embarressing. But now I don't mind anymore, it's cute, and I love it.

"Yeah Emily?" I turned around. "Why are you punching the wall?" She asked. "Uhm, I had a fight with Ryan and I'm pretty angry". "I never liked that guy. He's so cold and distant to me. What was your fight about?" "He uhm, he was insulting Thory" "He is no good. Are you okay?" She looked at my knuckles. "Oh my God, Pookiebear! You're bleeding!"

"Shhh. Keep it down Snuggles, mom doesn't need to know. She never trusted Ryan, she can't know that we had a fight and neither can she know about what. And besides, I'm fine, I swear" Snuggles is the nickname I gave Emily to tease her for all the years she called me Pookiebear, but we both like our nicknames now.

"Please stop hurting yourself Pookiebear" Emily whispered while hugging me. "Okay Snuggles. I promise I won't do it again" I picked her up and kissed her forehead. I really won't do it again. I promised my Snuggles, I've never broken a promise before and I'm not gonna start now.

"Pinky promise?" She giggled as she held out her pinky. "Pinky promise" I said as I put my pinky 'round hers.

~Ryan's POV~

I instantly called my compagnon. "What is it Ryan?" The person spat. "Sam and her are a couple now. Cody is all yours" I grinned. "Fantastic. Thank you for letting me know Ryan. I have to go. Bye now" The person hung up.