The Plan -Chapter 4

After half an hour Tess and Tanne arrived. I heard the doorbell, so I went to open the door. "Hey Thory" They both said while entering my house. "Sit down on the couch, I'll be right back" I said. They sat down while I went into the kitchen for some glasses, chips and cola. "So why did we need to come over?" Tanne asked. "I can't tell you yet" I replied, grinning. Tanne sighed and so did Tess. We just sat there and talked for a bit. About lots of things, like school, vacation, Ellie Goulding and of course Cody Simpson. When Tess mentioned his name and we started a conversation about him, I heard laughing. The sound of laughter was coming from the bathroom. "Uhm, I need to go to the toilet" I lied. "Okay" They said. I went to the bathroom and Cody was standing there, laughing. "You want them to hear you?" I whispered. "No, but it's quite funny that you're talking about me and my sexiness" He whispered back, laughing again. "Yeah yeah. You're sexy and we know it. Now just shut up" I whispered back.

I went back to Tanne and Tess. As I was about to sit down I heard the doorbell. I went to open the door. It was Aurélie. "Hey! Come in! Tanne and Tess are here also. You can sit on the couch, I'll be right back" I told her. She went into the livingroom and I went back to the bathroom. "Okay, when I say the code, you guys come out. Kapich?" I said to Alli and Cody. They nodded. The code for Alli to come out was: Naked Juice. Code for Cody to come out was: Diaper On A Chicken. Now it was time for the big plan.

I went back into the living room and sat down with the girls. "So why are we all here" Aurélie asked. "You'll see" I smirked. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked them. "Cody's sexiness" Tess said while winking at me. I heard a familiar laugh, probably Cody's. "I really think Cody's sister, Alli, is gorgeous" I said, trying to bring her, and the code, up. "I know right!" Aurélie added. "She put a picture on twitter of her and NAKED JUICE a few days ago. That girl is crazy" I said, waiting for Alli to come out. "Naked Juice?" Aurélie asked. "Yes, NAKED JUICE" I replied, saying 'naked juice' really loud. They all stared at me, or may I say; They all stared at who was standing behind me. Alli walked past me into the kitchen (all part of our plan). "Hey Thory, do you have any naked juice?" She asked while looking in the fridge. They all kept on staring at me. "No, I don't Alli, I'm sorry" I yelled. "No worries" She said. She then came to sit with us, next to me, on the couch. "Is tha- is tha- is that Alli Simpson?!" Aurélie said. "Uhm yeah why?" I replied like it was just normal to have Alli Simpson in your house. "How did she get here?" Tanne asked. "We're friends" I said. "Yup, buddys" Alli added while giving me a playfull hit on the shoulder.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Alli asked. "You and Cody" I said, smiling and winking at her. "Oh nice. Let's gossip about my bro" She said, grinning at all of us. "You know what his first song was?" Alli asked us. Alli and I looked at eachother and nodded. We then both said at the same time, really loud: "Diaper On A Chicken" We all burst out laughing. Then Cody walked in, just casually. Everbody stared behind me and their mouths dropped. "Oh my god. Cody Simpson is standing in your house, right behind you" Tanne said. I turned around to see Cody, I already knew he was behind me, all part of our plan, remember? "Well hey there Cody" I randomly said. We winked at eachother. "Whoa whoa whoa, stop it right there." Tanne said. "You guys just winked at eachother. Something's not right" She added. "Wow, you're so smart, Captain Obvious" Alli said, smirking at Tanne. "What the hell is going on here??" Aurélie said. "This was all part of our plan" Cody, Alli and I said to them. "So this is why you brought us here" Tanne said after having us explain the prank. "No shit Sherlock" Alli said, smirking again.

I then told them the story of how I met the Simpson's personally, with a little help of Cody and Alli, since I didn't remember what happened after I fell down. We all talked and talked. We all forgot that there were celebreties in my house, they just seemed normal teenagers. Then we started to play Just Dance. Hold Hands. And of course everyone wanted me and Cody to hold hands. He smiled while I blushed and tried to hide my face.

After playing Just Dance:

"We did great" I pranked. "Yes we did" Alli said, laughing. "How much I'd like to stay, I have to go now" Aurélie said while walking towards the door. "You may not leave" Alli said to Aurélie with a stern voice. I looked at her, confused.

"Not without a hug" She said while smiling. Aurélie and Alli hugged and then Aurélie left. We talked and laughed a little more. "We'd like to stay, but now we have to go too" Tess said. "Okay, I'll text you guys" I said. "Have fun with your friend over there" Tess winked at me while pointing subtle at Cody. I smiled and blushed. "You know, blushing when I said a thing like that isn't a good sign" Tess said while laughing a bit. I just stood there, not saying anything. After a while Alli hugged them and they left.

"Just us now" Alli said. "Yup" I said, popping the p. It was now 6pm. "Are you guys hungry?" Cody suddenly asked. "I am" I said. "Me too" Alli said. "Me three" Cody said in a high voice, trying to sound like a girl. We all burst out laughing. "I'll call my mom to ask where she is" I said. "I'll call her " Cody said. "Then you girls can have some girls-only time" He added. "Okay" Alli and I said. "I'm gonna need your phone" Cody said while staring at my phone in my hands. "No way Simpson" I said, smirking. "Then I can't call" He said, with an evil grin on his face. I gave in and gave him my phone while walking to my room with Alli. I heard Cody on the phone with my mom. I only heard what he said of course. It went a little like this:

"Hello Ms. Celis, it's Cody here, Cody Simpson. Thory wanted to call you to ask if everything was alright but I wanted her and my sister to have a little girls-only time so I called you instead"

"Oh, that's bad news. Will you be home fast?"

"Oh okay. Yes, the girls and me are a bit hungry"

"Okay, I'll tell them"

"Wait, I'll give you my number, that way, if you need me or something you just have to text me" I then heard him say his phone number.

"Okay, goodbye Ms. Celis, err I mean Francine" He then hung up and came into my room.