Lunchtime -Chapter 75

We just came out of the ride and were walking to another one. This was going to be a lovely day.

"That was so much fun!" Tommy shouted, trying to be louder than the screaming girls in the ride, who were just going into the looping. "What shall we do next?"

"I saw a ferris wheel in the distance" Cody piped in, smirking down at me and winking. At least I grew a bit, he isn't 20 centimeters bigger than me anymore, only 10. [A/N: In Belgium we count with centimeters so I don't know how much inches it is. Sorry /: ]

I poked his nose. "Oh no loverboy, I don't think so. Why don't we just go in that ride over there?" I pointed to a ride called 'Bob Express'. It's like some sort of train, twisting and turning, riding quite fast.

Cody crossed his arms over his chest, huffing. "Fine"

***

It was noon now, we were making our way to the small restaurant, trying to get there as soon as possible because we were all hungry as fuck.

Once we got there, we all got in line to order, there was a pretty long line and people were already sighing and complaining. Like, come on, just suck it up and wait for your turn.

We just got to the front, meaning it was our turn to order, when we realized the cashier was a fanboy. "Aren't you Cody Simpson?"

Cody and I exchanged looks as if we could read solutions off of each other's face. "Um no. This is just my non-famous boyfriend, Robert" I explained, lying to the cashier.

"Oh my gosh! Yes he is! You're Thory! That means he is Cody! And those are his friends Josh and Jake! And his siblings Alli and Tom! Oh God, I'm fanboying so hard right now!"

"Shh" I shushed him. "Keep it down. People don't need to know. We don't want to get mobbed"

"You don't have to pay, it's on the house" He smiled sheepishly, winking at us.

I shook my head in disapproval. "We're normal people and we're gonna pay like normal people"

His smile grew even wider, you could tell he was looking up to us. He nodded his head and took our orders.

While some girl was preparing our food and drinks, the boy stood there smiling like crazy. "Do you, maybe, want to take a picture with me? Only if you want to of course, I mean, you don't have to. Oh my God, I can't believe I'm talking to you"

I smiled at him and nodded as an answer. "Sure"

The guy called for one of his co-workers and asked to take a picture.

We stood next to him, arms around each others shoulders. Me doing a thumbs up, and the others the shaka or the Gold Coast's Finest thingy. With big smiles on our faces, the girl took a picture, muttering a 'I do not get paid enough for this'.

The guy gave me a collage he made, pictures of 'Thody' all over it. We talked in dutch for a while. He told me that he was torn when Cody and I broke up and that he was super happy when he heard we got back together. He also told me that you could see Cody loves me, by the way he looks at me.

"Can I borrow your phone for a second?" I asked polite, pointing at the boy's BlackBerry.

He nodded, a glint of confusion crossing his features. "Sure"

Taking the phone from him, smiling, I started to type away on it. I gave it back with a smile. "I put my number in it. Just please don't give it to anybody else"

I felt my phone buzz in my shorts pocket, indicating I had a text. Also a new adjustment, my old phone didn't work anymore so I only use my iPhone I got from the Simpson's, it's easier that way.

I fished my phone out of my pocket and looked at the text.

From: Unknown number

Hey(:

I looked over at the -still nameless- boy and a smile spread across his face. "Name's Dylan by the way"

Hmm, Dylan. Suits him. I nodded, sticking my hand out for him to shake. "Thory. But you already knew that"

He took my hand, shaking it and nodding. "Big fan. I know everything about you" He blushed.

I smirked at him. "Oh, is that so, Dylan?"

"You were born on July 6th, in the hospital in Merksem at exactly 2:58 pm. Your favourite colours are blue, pink and purple. Your absolute favourite artists are Cody Simpson, One Direction and Tori Kelly. You don't have any siblings. Your parents are divorced even though they weren't even married. You live alone with your mom" He stopped, catching his breath.

"She sometimes sticks out her tongue when she's trying to concentrate. She strongly dislikes people who lie and think they're better than everyone else. She chews on the inside of her cheek when she's nervous. She's cuddly, and when she's asleep even more. She's not even half as mean as she appears to be sometimes. And she hates to see people get hurt" Cody added proudly. "Just thought I'd say what you missed. I can't even tell everything about her, we'd still be standing here next year" He chuckled, smiling at me.

"Come on guys, I'm hungry! Let's eat!" Tommy interrupted us.

I waved at Dylan and walked away, to the table my friends were waiting at. He smiled and waved back. I like this guy.