The Magic Words -Chapter 7

Cody's POV (Point Of View)

I hoped she'd be lying next to me on that couch. I know we only met today but something about her is just.. Different. I really like her. I mean, look at me, I'm lying on the couch, and all I can think of is her. I can't even sleep. Suddenly my thoughts got interrupted by a sound, a door opening. I sat up and saw Thory coming towards me. "Is everything alright?" I asked her, you could hear the concern in my voice. "Yeah, I just can't sleep" She replied, yawning. "Me neither" I told her. "Can I sleep with you?" She asked. I laughed at her comment. "You know that's not what I meant" I was still laughing. "Perv" She said. "Come here already" I said with a smile on my face. She crawled under the blankets and snuggled onto me. Her head was on my chest. "I love this sound" She said. "What sound?" I asked confused. "The sound of your heartbeat" She said while falling asleep. I wish this would last forever. She started to cuddle me. I smiled to myself.

Thory's POV

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to a clicking sound. The kind of clicking sound you hear when you snap a picture with an iPhone. ALLI! I opened my eyes and Alli was at the end of the couch, snapping pictures of me and Cody. Wait what?! Cody?! How did I get here? "Alli what are you doing here?" Cody asked in his sleepy voice. Oh my gosh, that shit was sexy. "Taking pictures of the love birds" She said jokingly. Cody smiled. "Thory, can I have a word with you?" Alli said, sounding like a mother. "Uhm, sure" I said, I was pretty confused.

Alli and I walked back to my room. "Care to explain what you were doing in the same couch as my brother?" She said, she sounded pretty damn serious and a bit angry. "I was sleeping there?" I said kind of innocently. "I could see that! How did you get there and why?" She was getting angry, why was she getting angry? "I-I- I don't remember.." Suddenly my door flew open. "It's not her fault Alli, she went to the bathroom and when she came back I sort of begged her to stay because I couldn't sleep" Cody really cared and didn't want a fight. "But why were you guys cuddling?" Alli added, looking a bit disgusted. "I-" I started but Cody cut me off. "She was cold" "Fine" Alli said. "But if anything is going on between you two, I wanna be the first to know!" She kind of demanded.

We all laughed at her last comment. "We will" I said. Cody was smiling at me. I was trying to figure out what he was thinking of.

Alli's POV

There's something definetly not right here. My brother is in love. I know it for sure. It's not that hard to see. The way he looks at her, that's how you see he loves her. Not just crushing over her, he LOVES her. Once again there was an awkward silence wich I, Alli Michelle Simpson, had to break.

"Sooooo..." I said, making it probably even more awkward. "What are we gonna do today?" I added. "I don't know" Thory replied. "Alli, could I have a talk with Thory?" Cody asked. "Uhm sure" I said. "Alone" He added. "Oh okay, I'll leave the lovebirds alone" I said, winking at both of them. I left Thory's room and closed the door behind me. As soon as I was out and heard them talking, I went back to the door on my tippytoes so they wouldn't hear me. What? I'm addicted to eavesdropping. I can't help it.

Cody's POV

As soon as Alli left I started talking. "Uhm, Thory, look, I have to tell you something..." She seemed confused and she was looking at the ground. "What is it Cody?" She asked, while looking at me with her big blue eyes. God, I could drown in those beautiful eyes. I took her hands, both of them. She looked at them and blushed. I smiled at her. "This isn't easy for me to tell but.." She looked at me. "But?" She asked. "I know we only met yesterday. But I like you, I really do. It feels like we've been best friends forever" "I feel the same way Cody. And now for the but?" "I'm leaving Belgium in 4 days and then I'll be going back to L.A." Her smile turned into a frown and I could see in her eyes how the happiness was quickly being replaced by sadness and hurt. A simple 'oh' was all she said. "Can we please hang out for the next 4 days?" I asked. "Of course" Her frown turned back into a smile. A small one though, but still a smile.

Thory's POV

He was leaving?? In 4 days?? To hear this news made me really sad. But at the same time it was great news, this meant that we had to hang out for 4 days, all day long. I immediatly called my mom to ask her if Cody, Alli and I could do sleepovers for the rest of their time in Belgium. Alli walked back into my room. "What's going on?" She asked while stuffing her face with cereal. "Shhh!" Cody shushed her. "She's calling her mom" He whispered. "Oh okay" Alli said. After I was done calling, Alli called her mom. It was all settled. Sleepover for the rest of the week! "You know, I never got your number" Cody said. "True that" I replied. "So are you gonna give it to me?" He asked. "We'll see, Simpson" I said jokingly. "Stop calling me that" He sort of demanded. "Oh, give him your number already, or he'll never shut up" Alli said. So I gave him my number, I never got his though. Angie was bringing Tommy over because he wanted to spend some time with us. As soon as I heard the doorbell I opened the door. I hugged Angie and Tommy, I let Tommy in and we all said goodbye to Angie. "You look gorgeous" Tommy said giving me a wink. "Thanks Tommy, you look pretty handsome too" I replied. "Hey, you didn't give me a compliment yet" Cody whined. "Okay Cody, you look fine" I said. "Just fine?" He said, smirking. I let out an annoyed sigh. "Okay Cody, you look good" I said, still annoyed. "Is that all? I get good and my little brother gets pretty handsome? Not fair!" Cody was still whining like a little kid. I left the situation like that by leaving the hall. We all went into the livingroom as I suddenly felt 2 strong arms around my waist.

Cody picked me up and threw me on the couch. After that he started tickling me. "If you don't wanna say it, I'll just tickle it out of you" I started yelling while laughing. "Cody, noooo!!" "Cody, stooop!!" "Hahahaha, Cody! Sto-op!" "Say the magical words" He said, teasing me. "Okay okay, if I say them, will you stop tickling me?" "Yup" "Okay, here it goes" I started talking. "Cody Robert Simpson is the sexiest man alive" I mumbled. "I can't hear you" He said. "Cody Robert Simpson is the sexiest man alive" I said, a little louder now but still quite. "Do you hear her Tommy? I don't" Cody said. "Nope, can't hear her" Tommy said. "Tommy, I thought you were on my side?" I said dissapointed. "Sorry" He said. "Now say it" Cody demanded. "Okay" I sighed. "Or better yet, yell it so we can all hear it" Cody said, smirking. "Okay" I sighed again. "CODY ROBERT SIMPSON IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!" "Oh I know" He said, still smirking.

"Will you stop it already!?" Alli yelled.

She looked angry. "Stop what?" I asked, I was a bit confused. "Being so cute together" Alli said, now laughing. "Alli, I thought you were really angry, never do that again" She hugged me. "Sorry Thory, I can't help it. You guys are just so cute together, get together already" That last part she just whispered in my ear. Alli went to my room because Madison called on Alli's iPhone Skype app and Tommy went to my room too because he wanted to talk to Madison too. So they just left Cody and I alone.

"What did Alli whisper in your ear?" Cody asked. "Uhm.. Nothing" "I know she did, so spill it Thory. Or I'll start tickling you again" "Is that a threat, Simpson?" "Yes it is" He winked at me. "Okay okay, I'll tell you" "Great" He said. "She said to me, and I quote: You guys are just so cute together, get together already" He smiled and blushed. "Already working on that" He mumbled. He thought I didn't hear it but I did, I decided to leave the situation like this. Did he just say he was trying to get together with me? So he did like me? Maybe I shouldn't rush with my thoughts and just wait.