I miss her -Chapter 51

~Cody's POV~

It was now almost the end of August and not me nor Alli has heard anything from Thory. I feel so bad. I stopped talking to.. Well, to sort of everyone. Yeah, that's right, I even stopped talking to Alli and Jake. I didn't want to talk, mostly because they wanted to talk about why I kissed Bella. And when the time is right I'll tell them, but now is not that time.

They all wanted to cheer me up, but I didn't want to be happy. I wanted Thory, was that too much to ask for? I just want her back so badly. I was sitting on my bed again, staring at the wall, guitar on my lap, trying to write a song, when my bedroomdoor creaked open a little. Tom's head popped out.

"Hey Cody, dinner's ready. Wanna come downstairs?" He asked in a sweet and calm tone. "No thanks, I'm good" I answered. He stayed silent for a while but then walked into my room. "No Cody, you're not 'good' " He airquoted 'good'. "You haven't eaten, slept or talked in 3 weeks and all you do is stare at a wall. That's not going to bring her back you know" He added, starting to raise his voice.

"Nothing will bring her back Tom. She's gone, forever. I loved her and all I did was push her away. I give up, she's gone" I sighed. "Besides, what do you know about love? You're only an eight year old" I spat. I saw that I had hurt him. I probably shouldn't have said that. "I guess I know more than you because I wouldn't go kiss other girls when I'm dating someone". Ouch, that one hurt me. He's right though, I shouldn't have kissed Bella.

"And you wanna give up? You of all guys should know that you should never give up on love" And with those words he walked out of my room. He turned around one more time. "Remember what she used to say? All your dreams will come true as long as you fight for what you love" And then he left, just like that.

Should I go to Belgium? She hates me, she'll never forgive me. She probably won't even talk to me. Is it worth the shot? Should I try to get her back? "Cody, come downstairs! Dinner is ready!" Mom shouted again, making my thoughts vanish completely.

I decided to go downstairs and sit with my family. I walked down the stairs and saw that my dad made his special burgers. Man I love those, especially with ketchup on them, yum. I sat down next to Tom. "Finally decided to eat huh" He mumbled. "Meh, I'll try" I replied.

I grabbed a burger and put a lot of ketchup on it. Ketchup, yum. I took a bite of my burger and chewed on it. Ugh, this is disgusting. The burger nor the ketchup tasted good. What is wrong with me? Food doesn't taste good anymore. "I'm not hungry anymore" I said quickly.

"Cody come on, normally you eat two or more burgers. Now you only took one bite. This isn't healthy. I know that you miss her but you have to eat" Mom spoke up after finishing her burger. "Why don't you all just give me a break? Can't you see that living without her isn't healthy for me either?" I protested as I ran up to my room. Why can't they just leave me alone?

"Cody! You have a visitor!" Dad shouted. What the hell? Who would come here for me? "Okay, send them upstairs!" I shouted back. I heard the stairs creaking and then my door flung open. A overly happy Bella ran up to me and hugged me. "Codykins!" She squaled. "Don't you ever call me that again" I said sternly, already annoyed by the redhaid in front of me.

"Not to be rude but uhm, what the hell are you doing here?" I sighed at the end. This better be good. "It did sound kinda rude Cody" She crossed her arms. "Oh, well. Sorry not sorry. So, why are you here?" I asked again. "If you're here to ruin my life, sorry then, you already did that. It's because of you that I lost her" I added. "Ruin you life? Cody, I would never do that. I'm here to help you actually"

"Help me with what?" Okay, this girl is confusing me.. "I have some information that you probably want to know.." She explained, barely audible. "About?" I asked. How could she possibly know what I want to know and what not. "It's about her. But if you don't want to know I could just leave" She said, empathizing 'her', and slowly walking to my door.

"No, wait! What do you know?" I really wanted to know. "She has a boyfriend now. His name is Sam. Does that ring a bell?" "She already has a new boyfriend? Wait what? She's dating Sam?" I asked in disbelief and mostly hurt. Yes, it hurt me to know that she already has a new boyfriend. And Sam, come on, not him..

"I could always help you to win her back you know" Bella started, walking closer to me. "I could pretend to be your girlfriend to make her jealous" She added, putting her hand on my chest as she was now standing right in front of me. "I could caress you like this" She began rubbing her hand slowly over my chest. "I could hug you like this" She hugged me thight. "And to top it, I could kiss you like this" She whispered seductively in my ear. She leaned in but I pushed her away.

"No Bella. I'm not doing that. Me kissing you is exactly the reason why I lost her, remember?" I protested. No way that I was going to kiss her, again. "I will find a way to get her back. So you can leave now. I don't need you here. And I definetly don't want you here" I spoke sternly, pointing at my door.

"I warned you Cody Simpson! You'll regret picking that stupid hoe over me! You could've had me! But you had to ruin it! She had to steal you away from me! You were mine first! And if I can't have you, Cody Robert Simpson, THEN NOBODY CAN!" She stormed out of my room, angry as hell. Erm, okay, that was a little weird. Even for Bella.

~Bella's POV~

My plan didn't work, dammit. But I already have a better plan to get rid of her once and for all. Nobody, and I swear, NOBODY, gets in my way or they'll regret it. And now it's time to make her pay for what she did to me. That stupid bitch just shouldn't have messed with me. Now she's gonna regret it, I'll make sure she does.