Hey Andrews -Chapter 66

Hey guys! Quick Q&A. Q: "Why are you so AWESOME?" A: Idk, ask my mom, she's over there >>

~*~

The rest of the party was fun and Cody apologized to Sam, and Sam to Cody. And they both apologized to me. But now both the Simpson's and my family+Sam's were going home. We both said our goodbyes and Cody and Alli promised to call and text and stuff. Cody hugged me and whispered, "I liked your box by the way". "What box?" I asked confused.

"The one you hid in your closet" "You weren't supposed to see that.." "Sorry. But I liked the scrapbook a lot. And you kept Bear" "Of course I kept Bear. Sometimes I slept with it. And I talked to it if I felt down. It was like talking to you, but it didn't give those warm hugs like you do" I giggled. Cody hugged me again. "Like this?" He smiled. "Yeah" I blushed.

"I'll try to talk everyday, but I can't promise that. Just text me when you have time and maybe we can skype then" "That would be great" "I promise you that we'll get through this okay. We can keep this relationship going, I know we can. Just don't go anywhere alone, in case Bella tries anything else".

"We'll take care of her Cody. She'll never be alone. We're not gonna let anything happen to her" Sam reassured. "Thanks Sam. Take care of my girl until I'm back will you?" . I rolled my eyes, 'my girl'. Oh well, it's actually pretty cute. "I will Cody. She deserves to be happy. And you seem to make her feel that way, so I guess I'll just have to let it go" "Thanks mate, mostly for making her feel happy again when I let her go and hurt her"

"Hellooo? I'm still here.." I interrupted. "We have to go now" Cody frowned. "Yeah, so do we" I frowned too. "Bye. I love you" I mumbled against his neck as I was being hugged again. "I love you too" He smiled. And then we both left to go back home.

~Back home, weekend~

I was sitting in my room, listening to If you left him for me, by Cody Simpson. I really love that song, actually, his whole new album. "Hey hey" Sam said while casually walking into my room. "Hey hey hey" I replied. "But seriously, stop sneaking into our house" "I just wanted to be with you because" "Because?" "Because Ryan arrived in Belgium and he can be here any minute"

Our doorbell rang. "I'll get it" My mom shouted from her bedroom. I heard her talking with some guy. "Hello ma'am. You may not know me but I'm Ryan Montgomery. Sam told me to come here when I arrived in Belgium. Are you Thory's mother?" "Yes I am. Why ?" "I uhm, I have some apologizing to do". I quickly ran to the hallway, dragging Sam with me. "Hi mom" "Apologizing for what?" She asked him.

"I uhm.." "He's the one who hit me with his car but Bella, a girl who's obsessed with Cody and hurting me, made him do it. This poor idiot is in love with her and does anything she says. She forced him to hurt me so she wouldn't get in trouble" I rambled. "Whoa whoa whoa. So this guy right here tried to kill you?" "Pretty much" "I'm really really sorry. I'm going to talk to the police tomorrow and explain everything" Ryan frowned. "Okay" I nodded.

"I guess I'll go to a hotel now. Sorry for bothering you. I'll talk to you later. Bye" Ryan walked back to his cab and drove off. My mom closed the door, a confused expression on her face. "So he tried to kill you?" "Yeah" "How does he even know you?" "He is, or was or whatever, Sam's bestfriend" "He was just so jealous of Thory because I didn't give him attention because I'm in love with her and spent time with her instead of with him" Sam explained.

"And Bella was also jealous of me so she made Ryan hit me with a car" I finished. "Weird.." My mom stated while walking to the kitchen. "Exactly" I muttered. At least now Ryan's gonna go to the police.

~Wednesday~

Sam and I just got home from school and walked up to my front door when I realized there was a cop waiting there. "Excuse me miss, are you Thory Brouns?" He asked formally. "Uh, yeah. Why?" I answered. "I would like to ask you some questions about your accident. Can I come in?" "Yeah sure" I unlocked my door and let the cop and Sam in. "Let me just put away my bag" I walked to my bedroom and placed my bookbag next to my bed. I walked back to the diningroom and sat down, and so did the cop and Sam.

"So, what would you like to know?" I asked. "Well, yesterday, this boy named Ryan Montgomery, came to our office and ranted on and on about how he caused your accident. He said that he tried to kill you because Bella Thorne made him. Do you know anything about this?" "Unfortunately, I do. He is right. Bella Thorne manupilated him and made him hit me with a car. I have 3 witnesses. And one of them is sitting right here, this boy over here," I said, pointing to Sam. "is Sam Andrews. He was there at the time of the accident"

After explaining it all to the cop and showing him Bella's texts to me, he wanted to talk to Cody. Because I told the cop that Bella told Cody that she was gonna kill me, sort of. "He's not here sir. He is in Los Angeles" I frowned at the thought of Cody not being close to me. "Can you call him?" "Sure. I can try" I looked through my contacts till I reached the 'C'. Cedric, Chelsea, Chiara, oh there he is, CodyIsSexy. I chuckled as I read the name. Yeah, he changed it himself, I told him not to but yeah, I couldn't resist his puppydog face.

"Hello CodyIsSexy" I said as Cody picked up his phone after 3 rings.

"Thory? Why is your contact name changed to TheCutieFromBelgium?" He laughed.

"Because I'm cute! And I'm from Belgium!" I giggled.

"True that. So, is it important or did you just wanted to talk to your sexy Aussie?" Sam rolled his eyes as he heard Cody say that. So I decided to tease Cody a little.

"Uhm, I already talked to Sam.."

"What do you mean?" Cody asked, confusion could be heard in his voice.

"You asked if it was important or if I just wanted to talk to my sexy Aussie. And I said that I already talked to Sam" I explained. Is he stupid? Haha, I'm kidding I'm kidding.

"Oh, Sam was from Australia too right?"

"Yeah"

"Team Aussie" Cody yelled through the phone, making Sam laugh.

"Anywho. There's a police officer here and he would like to talk to you about my not so accidently accident"

"Oh okay. Put him through"

I handed the cop my phone and heard him ask some questions and write some things down, just like he did when Sam and I were talking. He gave me my phone back.

"I gotta go Cody. I'll talk to you later okay? Bye" I said before hanging up on him. The officer stood up, "Thank you for your time miss, sir, I'll be going now. I'll make sure to contact the police in Los Angeles so they can take it from here. Have a nice day" He shook our hands and walked out the door.

"Policemen scare me" I stated. "More then Bella?" Sam chuckled. "No. That bitch is just crazy and fucked up in the head" I plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. Disney Channel was currently on. "Now, Shake it up!" The announcer announced. I mean, that's what announcers do right? I saw Cece, or should I say Bella, and fake gagged.

"I mean, look at the little bitch, flipping her stupid red hair like she fucking owns the place" I spat. Sam laughed at me. "Hey Andrews" I started. "What?" He asked, still laughing. I threw a pillow at him, "That". "Just thought I should warn you when there's a pillow about to hit you in the face" I laughed at Sam's facial expression. "I will get you back Brouns" "Oh but you won't. And please, don't call me that, ever again" I pouted, but soon burst out laughing as Sam did the same. I love this boy, but in a different way than I love Cody of course.