Facebookchat With Tess -Chapter 24

• Dedicated to Tess Leys

NEXT MORNING (Still Thory's POV)

I woke up at 6am, way too early. Cody was still sleeping, he looked so peaceful and cute. I decided to go on facebook on Cody's laptop. I had lots of messages and friendrequests. People I didn't know mostly, I didn't accept them. The messages were mostly from friends, some of people I didn't know again. Some of the messages from unknown random people were kind and sweet, like ; 'I'm happy for Cody and you' or 'It's so awesome, first you were his Angel and now you're HIS Angel. I mean, from fan to girlfriend. You're so lucky!' I smiled to myself, but soon my smile turned into a frown. I got hate again. 'You filthy slut, Cody doesn't love you, he hates you, you'll see' and the list of hate was longer and meaner than just this one. 'I hope you kill yourself. I'll buy you the rope. And Cody can help putting it around your neck, we're going to love doing that. Hahaha'

I tried to forget the hate and move on to the messages from my friends. Julie: 'Ermagurd, is Cody your boyfriend now? Lol' 'Yes, he asked me at my b-day party wich you were at too' I replied. 'Oh right haha' She answered.

Thory: 'So, how are things going in Belgium?'

Julie: 'Good, with you?'

Thory: 'Good. Today I'm going surfing, Cody'll be teaching me ;) . Btw, what time is it in Belgium?'

Julie: 'Dude, buy a clock and look at it'

Thory: 'How should I know brahh? I'm in Australia xd'

Julie: '8pm. And what are you doing in Australia?'

Thory: 'Family trip with Cody'

Julie: 'K' The conversation officially ended, there's nothing you can reply to 'k'. Let's look at Tess' message.

Tess: 'I'm so happy that you're living your dream. You guys are so cute together. I wish I could've stayed longer in L.A. though. Ellie talked to us at your party :D ' I read, smiling again. I quickly replied at it.

Thory: 'Thanks, I'm happy too. And why does everybody keep saying that :p? Yeah, L.A. was fun. And about Ellie, I know, I sent her to you. She asked me over for dinner about a week ago and told me that you and Tanne are really sweet'

Tess: 'Really? Me so jealous :d haha'

Tess: 'So how are things between you and Cody?'

Thory: 'Good. We sleep in the same bed because else I would be sleeping on the floor :p'

Tess: 'Oooh, sexytime for Cody and Thory ;)' I suddenly felt someone's hand on my shoulder, it scared the hell out of me. I turned around and there was Cody. I quickly stood up.

"Goodmorning beautiful" He said. He pecked me on the lips. "Goodmorning Codes" I replied. "What're you doing?" He asked. "Chatting with Tess, on facebook" I was about to sit back down but before I could, Cody did. "Cody, where am I gonna sit now?" I sort of whined. He didn't say anything, he just patted his lap. I shook my head. "No way" I said. I was standing right in front of him. He grabbed me by my waist and slowly pulled me closer to him, 'till I was almost on his lap. He turned me around and pulled me down. I was now sitting on his lap. "See, much better" He said. He started reading the convo Tess and I were having. That last part made him laugh. I was about to reply when he pushed my hands away. "No, I'll reply" He said while winking at me. Uh-oh, I don't like where this is going.

Thory: 'Ikr haha. I wouldn't mind, at all'

I definitly didn't like where this was going. "Perv" I said to Cody. He smirked. We quickly got a reply from Tess, I didn't even want to watch this. I put my hands over my eyes but Cody pulled them away. "Look" He said, he was laughing. Tess: 'Wow Thory, didn't see that coming haha'

This time Cody DID let me answer.

Thory: 'Me neither... It was Cody who sent you that, he's a perv who likes to tease me'

Tess: 'Sure Thory, I believe you :d'

Thory: 'It's true haha, sitting on his lap now'

Tess: 'Ooh la la :D'

Thory: 'So how are things with you in Belgium?'

Tess: 'Good. Are you not in Belgium?'

Thory: 'Nope, Australia. Cody's teaching me how to surf today :)'

Tess: 'Nice, but what are you doing there?'

Thory: 'Family trip with Cody' Cody insisted on typing something else too, so I let him.

Thory: 'Consindering she is family now, she had to come with us' Alli entered the room. "Guys it's 7am. Let's have breakfast" Cody and I nodded.

Tess: 'That's sweet :)'

Thory: 'We have to go now. We're hungry, it's 7am here. We're going surfing later, yay! Byee x'

Tess: 'Have fun, bye x' I shut off Cody's laptop and went downstairs. We had breakfast and watched some tv 'till everyone was up and ready to go to the beach.