Blinded -Chapter 2

I woke up in a place I didn't recognize. I was a bit panicking, where the hell could I be?? This place looked a bit like... A tourbus? How could I've gotten inside a tourbus? As I wanted to get out of here I rushed outside, not looking where I was going. As I opened the door, the sun blinded me. But I still managed to walk forward. I bumped into something or someone. I couldn't see a thing, only a shade. It definetly was a person, my vision started to come back. It was a tall guy, with blonde hair and aqua eyes, Cody! " I'm so sorry, I couldn't see a thing because the sun blinded me, I didn't see were I was going" I said, " It's okay Thory, no need to be sorry" he said. Wait, how did he know my name? Oh yes, I told him at the meet and greet, right. " Are you okay though? You hit the ground pretty hard" he told me. " I'm fine, I guess... Can I ask you something?" I replied. " Sure" he said. " How did I get here?" I asked a bit confused, not remembering what happened. " Well, you were so excited to meet me, I guess, that you fainted and fell to the floor pretty hard" I looked at him, still confused. " And I couldn't stand to see a beautiful girl suffer so I took you in my arms and brought you to my tourbus to rest" he explained. I blushed and cracked a smile, he just called me beautiful. " Do you know that you're cute when you blush?" he asked me. I simply replied with: " I do now". My shoes became very interesting, I just stared at them, afraid to look in his eyes. Was he seriously flirting with me? It couldn't be..

« I just wanna hear you say hello, hello hello hello. Can you hear my heart beat through the phone? Hello hello hello. »

my phone rang. Cody laughed a little when he heard my ringtone was his song 'Hello'. " Aren't you supposed to get that?" he asked. " Nope" I said, popping the p.

« I just wanna hear you say hello, hello hello hello. Can you hear me love you through the phone? Hello hello hello.» my phone kept on ringing. I decided to pick up. " Hey mom" " Thory, you're awake! Thank God! I was worried sick!" " I know mom, sorry" " It's okay sweetie, are you okay?" I looked at Cody who was apperently staring at me, I waved at him and he smiled at me. " I am now" Cody laughed a little. " Well, is it okay if you stay with Cody the rest of the day? I gotta go to my friend, she has some trouble" " Kay mom. Wait, you know where I am?!" " Yes honey, I knew all along." She said laughing. " Why weren't you here??" I frowned. " What's wrong Angel?" Cody asked. "Nothing" I replied. "Because I wanted you to have some time with Cody" I could feel her smiling through the phone. "Oh, that's okay. We'll keep in touch, let eachother know when ready, you know" "Okay, bye Thory. Have fun!! But not too much fun if you know what I mean" She laughed as she said it. "Kay, bye mom. Love you" And I hung up.

"Seems like I'm stuck with you all day Simpson" I winked and playfully hit his shoulder. "Just admit you love it" He said, smirking. "In your dreams" I smirked back, giving him a wink.