Lots and lots of hate -Chapter 54

Start the song when I say so please

~Wednesday - Thory's POV~ 

I got home from school and went inside my house, but Sam went to his own house this time.  

Anja gave me a magazine she got yesterday, yay. It's the most popular teen magazine in Belgium, Joepie. On the cover there was a picture of Cody, all sad and stuff. The headline said: "Cody Simpson's mental breakdown? Look inside to know more about it!" Wait what? I just had to read. I sat down on my bed and searched for the right page, or better said pages.

They dedicated 2 pages to him! There were pictures of him, sitting on the floor in a mall, completely lost and depressed, crying his eyes out. Was this because of me? I started reading, "Yesterday Australian teenage popstar Cody Simpson had a mental breakdown in the mall in Los Angeles. Sources say it's because of the end of his relationship with Thory Brouns, a regular schoolgirl from Belgium" I read another part wich said, "Video's and pictures of Cody's breakdown are going viral and twitter is blowing up with tweets about it. Angels and Gentlemen all over the world are trying to trend #DontCryYourHeartOutCody. Will this help? Or will he stay stuck in this misery?"

When I read the whole article, I was shocked. Even a few tears escaped my eyes. It made me think differently, I mean, he was my idol after all, right. I opened youtube and typed in 'Cody Simpson breakdown'. Tons and tons of video's were uploaded. I think my heart just died a little. How could people tape this? And then put it on youtube so the whole wide world can see it? I read some comments.

'Poor Cody ): I hope he'll be okay soon!'

'Stupid bitch ass hoe! That Thory kid didn't deserve him!'

'Thory needs to pay for this!'

'Let's get #ThoryIsABitch trending!'

How could they do this? How can people be so mean? I logged into twitter and looked at my tweets.

'Go jump off a bridge, you bitch!'

'I hate you for doing that to Cody!'

'I hope you're happy now, bitch. Look what you did to Cody!'

'You just used him to get famous! You know what, you're famous now! But everyone hates you! Have you looked at the new trends yet hahaha'

Trends? I clicked on 'Trends' and waited for it to load.

On top of the trendinglist was #ThoryIsABitch and #DontCryYourHeartOutCody. Ouch, that hurt. At this point my heart shattered. People are so mean. They don't even know the whole story. I wasn't the one to break Cody's heart, he broke mine first.

I don't even want to go on anything that has to do with internet right now, people will hate me there. I just sat there, on my bed, crying like an idiot. I suddenly got a message on kik, it was from Molly. Molly is a pretty good friend of mine even though I've never met her. Sounds weird right? Well, I'll explain it a little bit.

I admin Cody Simpson #imagines , a page she likes. I once put up a post saying that I was bored and I asked people to kik me. She kikked me and now we talk everyday. We talk about our problems and about our lives and what happened during the day. I feel like she's been my bestfriend forever, even though I haven't even seen her. I really enjoy our talks. I cheered up a little by seeing she messaged me.

Molly: "Thory! Why didn't you tell me you and Cody were together? Why did you guys split up? ): "

Me: "I don't want to talk bad about him, but he cheated on me with Bella Thorne.. So I broke up with him.."