❊ Special: Valentines Kisses ❊

——————————

——————————In which, a small display of love makes people freak out at school

——————————
In which, a small display of love makes people freak out at school.

First special, woo! There's not really a difference between specials and extras, but specials focus on specific days or events. Like Valentines Day! :D

By the way, the kids have been aged up to 14 so they can fit as 9th graders (freshman/first years)! Everyone else stays pretty much the same age, but in a school setting now! not sure why i can only imagine valentines in a school setting but shhhh :')
It doesn't affect the story much, but it's necessary enough that I don't wanna publish this without telling you!

Hope you enjoy this silly little mess of a story!

(p.s. i know this is a day late, maybe two days late for some of you, but please bare with me -- writer's block has been such a pain. qwq )

——————————

"M/N, can you check the oven, please?"

"On it!"

Shouts were thrown from across the room in the midst of bowls clanging, whisks turning, and M/N's humming. He did as he was told and popped the oven open -- being instantly graced with a blast of hot air. The overwhelming scent of chocolate invaded his senses as he looked at the tray of red cookies.

". . . i think they're done!"

Elias huffed, not even turning to face him, "You think? The timer hasn't gone off yet, moron!"

"Then why'd you ask me to check??"

"So you could see if they were rising!"

The two continued sorting out their 'stations', even as they shouted at other.

"They're baking in an OVEN-- of course they're rising, Elias!"

"Shut up!"

Elias held a whisk in his hand, vigorously stirring the third batch of cookies in a large, pink, bowl. Flour and powdered sugar clung to his apron, with some sticking to his cheek alongside a red smear of cookie batter.

He gripped the handle tightly, letting his arm flop down in exhaustion as he let out a loud groan. "WHY do you need so many cookies anyways?? My arm is dying over here, you brat!"

M/N rolled his eyes slightly, "You volunteered to help! But, I can finish the last batch if you want me to."

"No!" Elias slammed the bowl down on the counter, whisking even harder than before. M/N shook his head and sighed.

From his station (the table) , the ruffling of plastic and paper was heard alongside the scrambling of ingredients from Elias. M/N ignored the noises, humming to himself in his head as he prepared several treat bags. Decorated with hearts and mini envelopes, the bags were strangely empty of any so-called treats.