❊ Information ❊

———————————

———————————Hello! As both the title and prologue imply, this is a HxH fan fiction!

———————————
Hello! As both the title and prologue imply, this is a HxH fan fiction!

It will mainly follow the 2011 anime storyline, with some changes to be able to fit in M/N's character.

Speaking of M/N, this is a male reader story! M/N will be referred to by he/him pronouns for the entirety of the story, but you might've already gotten that from the title. I use "M/N" because I generally think that "M/N" just looks nicer typed out in comparison to "Y/N". But yes, I do know that there is literally no difference between the terms "M/N" and "Y/N".

I (as the author) will occasionally refer to M/N as MC. It's not an official name by any means. In fact, it quite literally stands for "Main Character". Reason being, when I first started thinking of M/N's character, he was simply referred to as MC. This character was fully planned to be a part of a reader-insert from the beginning so he never gained an "official" name.

Basically, M/N and MC are the exact same character. I just call him different "names" on occasion. This will probably just be in comments or authors notes. I'll avoid saying "MC" instead of "M/N" in the actual story.

While we're still on the topic of MC - he doesn't have an official design, you can imagine him to be any way with the exception of outfits (possibly) and scar placements. Scars and outfits are the only things generally decided for.

Here's the cover currently as of January 23, 2023:

I'll change it if I get bored. (Update: I got bored, it's new now. again. T_T )

As some of you have probably seen, it's always subject to change and I tend to change it around every 2-3 months. In terms of design, MC has no official design. His looks are for you to decide as the reader. Whenever he is draw by me, that design is not official. Even his colors are always grey-toned when I draw him so I don't decide too much about him. You can still imagine him in anyway you see fit. So, have fun!