❊ Chapter 3 ❊

i'm calling child services.
———————————

———————————

* Another long one! Enjoy :) *

———————————

". . ."

M/N stared at the girl before him in stunned silence.

Where did Alluka go?

Sure - this girl still looked like Alluka, but M/N didn't exactly recall his friend having dark voids as eyes.

Speaking of eyes actually; M/N couldn't exactly see anything. His remaining eye was teary and clouded while his other eye was kinda — gone.

It was weird, to say the least. It actually felt kind of. . . staticky? And painful. God, was it incredibly painful. He assumed his socket was swelling and most definitely bruised from the rough removal. It more than felt like it.

A mix of blood and a pinkish liquid dripped from where his eye used to rest. M/N had assumed it was just tears at first. The injured socket felt scratchy and uncomfortably itchy. The feeling of his blood slowly pooling inside certainly didn't help either.

M/N didn't know just how horrible he looked at the moment.

Although, what he did know - is that he never wanted to experience anything like that ever again.

He took as deep of a breath as he could. His lungs still ached as he had to strain his voice to speak.

"Allu—?"

"Boys. Step outside the room, now."

oh right. I forgot about them.

M/N winced. He lifted his mutilated hand to briefly gesture towards the "stranger" in front of him, "But-"

"Now."

He flinched at the voice.

M/N struggled to keep himself steady as he tried to stand. He felt weak - weaker than he was ever comfortable with.

The butler was quick to stand up and follow Silva's order. She dragged Elias up with her, keeping a strong grip on his arm. Elias weakly tried to pull away, only to wince as the grip tightened instantly.

M/N felt a gentle hand on his back guide him to the door. The two boys were reluctantly let go as the butler took some time to pry the escape open.

M/N glanced back at Alluka in worry. He didn't know who the girl with black eyes was, and he wanted to find out. She only stared back with voided eyes.