Epilogue

"Julie, when you told us you would have to pay a price, do you know what the price was exactly?" Cody asked, getting her attention and everyone else as they looked at her. "You said we could end up losing you, but you are still here to say goodbye."

"I do, Cody. As every action has a price to pay. I don't know if I was ready for the consequences, but it has already been paid."

"What did you give up, Julie?" Chief Burns asked.

"Did you guys notice anything when I fell? Julie asked.

"Yeah, you changed, you downgraded." Kade replied.

"What did you lose, Julie?" Optimus asked.

"It better not have been something stupid you did." Ratchet scolded.

"I was going to simply sleep the last of my days here as the price, but Solus told me there was a way I could say goodbye, but in order for me to do that, I had to give up everything I have." Julie replied.

"What do you mean? You don't have a lot, other than your..." Cody started to reply, before he stopped.

"What? What is she saying?" Blades asked.

The others slowly came to realize what she was saying.

"If I could, I would transform and give Ratchet a proper hug, along with Optimus and the rest of my favored bots, but I can't."

"Why? Why couldn't you transform? You did it in front of all of us when you brought the island home." Blurr asked.

"Because I don't have my powers anymore." Julie replied. "I gave up every ability I had. From the powers the Prime's gave me, to the powers that even my people carried for generations. I couldn't even talk to a mouse if I wanted to."

"How are you supposed to fight Unicron now?" Ratchet asked, not believing what he was hearing.

"That's your destiny? To destroy the Chaos Bringer?" Heatwave asked. "If you knew that, why did you come back? You stand no chance against him now."

"It's obvious, she won't fight him." Chase remarked.

"No, I am still destined to face him. I will get some of my powers back in my next mission, but it will take time before I am back to the strength I used to be. I don't even have my immortality anymore. I can face some things to an extent, but I won't be able to do what I did when fighting Megatronus."

"You're not gonna be invincible anymore." Chief Burns muttered before his face changed. "That means you have to eat your meals, Julie. I know we won't be there, but I want you to take care of yourself. The disappearing and worrying everyone, you need to tell whoever you will be with. You need to sleep, Julie. If anything, you gave us a lot of worry and strife."

Julie noticed Ratchet flinch at what Chief Burns said, before sighing and nodding. "I will do the best I can, Chief. I'm just glad I didn't try a certain femme's cooking, probably saving my stomach and taste buds."

"My cooking isn't that bad." Dani exclaimed as the rest of the Burns laughed.

Julie looked up at the sky and sighed. "I'm gonna miss all of you guys."

"Why can't you just stay?" Blades asked.

"I can't Blades. I have to go. The reason Primus sends me to different worlds is to help the team that needs me. Or to help me if I need them. When I was with my first team, I needed them to help me grow stronger. The last team needed my help against Unicron and Megatron, this team, I think we both needed each other. I was able to learn how to love my teammates, while in turn you guys grew as a family and were able to overcome strife. I miss my past two teams, but I know that things will be okay, just as I know you guys will continue to be strong in your own challenges ahead."