Chapter XVIII

Julie sat outside with Cody and the bots as they were standing at the entrance of the firehouse.

"The clouds sure are low today." Boulder commented as they stood outside. Julie was smiling as there was thick fog everywhere, it gave the world a sense of mystery.

"That's not a cloud, it's fog. Thick, wet, beautiful fog." Blades cried, as they all turned and looked at him. "Dani hates flying in fog, so I'll be grounded. Oh, and the reality channel is running a most dangerous chef's marathon today."

"Yet you bots aren't able to enjoy food. You wouldn't be able to understand it." Julie commented as she looked at him.

"Who cares?" Blades asked.

Julie merely rolled her eyes at his response. "You're so like Bumblebee at times."

"I prefer to see where I'm going too." Heatwave commented.

"What is proper procedure for vehicles when roads are not clearly visible?" Chase asked.

"Drive slowly." Cody replied.

"It's so quiet. Like the rest of the town isn't even out there." Boulder exclaimed.

"Just wait, we get our wildest calls in this kind of weather. Like this one time the mayor saw an elephant walking down mainstreet." Cody explained.

"Let me guess, not an elephant." Heatwave replied.

"Street sweeper, fog can make the folks around her a little jumpy." Cody commented, just as his phone started to go off. "Griffin Rock emergency, Hi Mr. Bufkin..really, hmm. A dinosaur lurking around the Griffin Rock lab. We'll look into it." Cody spoke, before putting the phone away.

"A dinosaur? From what, the museum? Isn't a dinosaur kinda what started our whole 'team' thing?" Julie spoke. "Maybe the dinosaur has gone rogue again." Julie looked over his shoulder at the small screen he held, showing an image of Francine with a light in her hand.

"Frankie's a little older than me, but she's no dinosaur." Cody commented, before the image of a dinosaur appeared behind her. "But that is!" Cody cried as they both saw it.

"Did I not say the dinosaur from the museum?" Julie asked.

"Rescue Bots, roll to the rescue." Heatwave cried, as Cody ran inside to get his family. Julie climbed into Heatwave's passenger seat as the bots had transformed into their alt modes.

Heatwave startled her as he transformed, along with the other bots into their bipedal modes, while they sat inside, as they got to Doc Green's lab facility. Of course, standing right there was Frankie with a light in her hand.

"Attention human, take cover." Heatwave spoke in his robotic voice, as he crouched beside Francine, before going to attack the giant dinosaur in front of them.

"Wait!" Francine cried, getting Julie's attention, but clearly not the others as Heatwave, Boulder and Chase surrounded the dino.

"Hey, the dinobot off switch is missing." Graham spoke on Heatwave's radio.

"Don't hurt him, he's a friendly now." Frankie cried as she ran in front of the dino.

The bots all transformed back into their alt modes, while Dani landed nearby, letting them climb out, as Julie hopped out and landed on the ground.

"Frankie's right, there's no need to be concerned. Unless you don't appreciate the macarena." Doc cried running out to them. Immediately the dino started dancing with his hands going back and forth with the music. Julie merely laughed as she slowly pulled her hood up and her mask, not wanting to get Francine's attention of her being there, not that the girl didn't already know about her secret, but she wanted to decrease the chance of her being discovered as much as possible. "Come on, let's talk inside."