Chapter XXXVI

17 days until the next full moon, Julie was forced into spending the last four days resting and recovering. Two of those days she truly enjoyed as Optimus had her resting within his cabin during the first two days. When the third day came, he had to go back to the mainland to resume leading Team Prime.

When he left Julie truly could tell that the days were starting to run down. It was getting closer and closer to when Team Prime fought against Megatron and the Decepticons, meaning it was getting closer to the day when Optimus Prime was killed, though she didn't know when nor how.

Obviously she dealt with a severe threat already from Unicron, but something told her that a task was about to be brought to her soon at hand, but when it would happen and what it was, she had no knowledge. She knew it would be within the next few days, but what day exactly, she was unaware.

As she stood in the bunker, she felt images appear in her head, showing Heatwave out at sea. One of the many things that Optimus showed Heatwave and the others was how to be able to change into more than one different thing, but for some bots he warned that it could be exhausting and not easy to handle.

Heatwave was no longer able to transform into a firetruck solely, but at the same time he received a form of a fireboat transformation in the process. Which he didn't use often, but he did use it when it was necessary.

She saw Heatwave spinning uncontrollably in a whirlpool, along with Cody, Graham, Frankie, and Doc Green with him. Leaving a sense of panic as she quickly teleported to the shore, startled when she saw the four humans climbing out of Heatwave with a giant white ship next to it. The ship had two large arms that extended out to the sides, while the ship stood at least 30 feet up into the air.

"Heatwave, what happened?" Julie cried as she saw Heatwave transform and turn to face the vessel.

"Julie, where did you come from?" Cody asked.

"I saw a vision of you guys in danger."

A bot rose out of the water as Heatwave approached him. "You and I are gonna have some words." He growled, just as they turned to hear another vehicle approaching. Revealing Optimus transforming, before approaching them.

"High Tide, my friend, welcome to Earth." Optimus spoke, as he removed his mouth plate.

"OP, you land yacht, how are you?"

"Optimus?" Heatwave asked. "Julie, did you know..."

"That he was coming? I was unaware."

"Thank you for answering my call." Optimus spoke, as he laid a servo on High Tide's shoulder.

"Good thing I did, I was having a gander at the local sea bed when I caught their SOS. Found this wee rowboat circling the drain." high Tide replied.

"Wait, you know this guy?" Heatwave asked.

"This is High Tide, my old comrade in arms and the finest master seamen who ever lived. High Tide, meet Rescue Bot, Heatwave and these are some of the humans I was telling you about. Dr. Green and Frankie, Graham and Cody Burns. Along with Julie, the Descendent of Primus."

"Nice to meet you." Graham replied.

"Pleasure." Doc commented.

"Hi." Cody spoke.

"Thanks for saving us." Frankie waved.

"Thank you for assisting them." Julie waved as she flew toward them. "Julie, Descendent of Primus, as Optimus told."

"You're telling me you have actually seen Primus? I thought he was a myth." High Tide replied. "How could such a little thing as you hold the power of Primus himself?"