Chapter twenty: Can't hide your love

I flushed away the content that came out of my stomach a moment ago. I waited a bit first, scared that I would throw up some more. But after getting rid of it I felt a lot better. I still felt bad about the situation though... I got up from the ground. My attention went to the water that was still running into the bathtub. My hand reached for the faucet and turned it off. I took place on the edge of the bathtub and let my hand touch the water. It had the perfect temperature, not too hot and not too cold. A deep sigh left my mouth, many thoughts and questions popped up in my head. What if I just drown myself here in the bathtub? Shouldn't that make things easier? It will be over before I know it, no more suffering. I shook my head, shaking the thoughts of my head. This will not happen, I'm not gonna drown myself. Think on the bright side, I will escape here some day. I will have a good life again, just wait and be patient. My feet dragged me towards the sink and for the first time today, I examined myself in the mirror. My face was pale, probably because of what I witnessed and because I'm not feeling well. Some blood splashes covered my face. I quickly opened the faucet of the sink right in front of me, then I washed it away. After that I took ogg my clothes and made my way over to the bathtub. 

+

After the water turned cold I got out of the bathtub. When I had dried myself with one of the grey towels, I realized I didn't have any clothes to wear. With a towel around my body I headed to Jin's room. This is the first time I'm seeing his room. This is the first time I'm seeing his room. Jin's room felt a lot more cozier than Yoongi's last night. I has some warm grey touches all over. The room was quiet, letting me know that I was all by myself here, no Jin to be found. My eyes landed on the pile of clothes that were laying on Jin's bed. For a second I thought he gave me his clothes to wear. But when I took a closer look, I saw it were woman's clothes. Did Jin went up to my room to grab these while I was taking a bath? He must have... I quickly took the clothes, heading back to his bathroom again. I didn't feel comfortable with the fact only a towel was covering up my body. I don't want Jin or any of them to walk into me like this. Even though Jin told me they won't touch me, since he asked them not to. I don't feel a hundred percent sure that they will keep that promise to him. Fully dressed I reappeared in Jin's room. He had chosen a white tennis skirt for me to wear, combined with a white crop top with short sleeves. Above that white crop top I wore a sleeveless blue cropped cardigan. I must admit he has a good style. He also gave me some longs socks that matched the blue color of my cardigan. What are the others doing now? I bet they're mad at me for not keeping my promises. For some reason my body felt calm now. But deep down I knew I was scared for the moment I'll face them again. I walked over to the door to leave Jin's room. I want to be in my own room right now, not here. But as soon as I tried to open the door, it didn't budge.

You: "Did he lock me in here?"

I tried a few more times to open the door but the result stayed the same, I'm not getting out of here. A frustrated sigh left my mouth. Why did he lock me in here. When is he planning on letting me out? He didn't say anything to me earlier. Is this my punishment? I don't think so...

Time skip, more than two hours later

The clock showed me it was one in the afternoon right now. I've been here for so long and still no sign of anyone. I explored Jin's room a bit at first, but there was nothing to use to entertain myself a bit with. For a while I sat on one of his chairs, looking at the outside. He had a nice view here on the outside world. Now I was laying on his bed, my eyes were stock on the ceiling. My thoughts were nowhere and everywhere at the same time. My head turned to the right side when I suddenly hear someone on the other side of the door, unlocking it. I immediately sat up straight and just then Jin entered the room with a tray in his hands.