Chapter six: Devils of terror

Namjoon: "Because you're looking at the biggest and most feared mafia gang from Korea."

My eyes widened when I heard those words. Mafia? Does such thing really exist? I thought that it could only exist in movies and series. I thought it was fiction... But on the other side it explains a  lot of things. All those people that were killed, the girls who were sold, the fact that Sehun has worked for them, this big house, ... Everything seems to fall in place. 

Yoongi: "The mixture of her confused and scared face will never bore me..."

You: "Mafia? Why haven't I heard from you then? No one says anything about it on the news."

J-hope: "They don't talk about us because they know they will end up dead if they do."

Taehyung: "We're untouchable. No one can do something about us because we're that mighty."

You: "How?"

Namjoon: "Why would we tell you?"

You: "You kidnapped me, sold me and then brought me to your house. You know my whole life and killed a good friend... Are that enough reasons?"

Jimin: "Such a feisty spirit... But deep down so scared of us."

Jin: "All you need to know is that we're the biggest mafia gang of Korea. And whatever you try, you won't get out of this place. No one will look for you."

Jungkook: "Maybe we should discuss the rules with her?"

J-hope: "That's an excellent idea!"

Namjoon: "It's pretty simple. Just listen to us. Don't refuse anything we ask. Don't try to escape and be polite and have respect for us."

Pretty simple? I'm their prisoner and I must be alright with that? I need to listen to everything they say or ask? I can't refuse anything. I must respect them after everything they've done? They're just laughing in my face right now with those rules.

You: "What if I refuse?"

Taehyung: "If you want to face the consequences then you should totally go for it."

Jungkook: "We can be good friends but also bad enemies if you don't listen..."

Why do I have the urge to ask them what the consequences are? But at the same time I just don't want to find out. The answer wouldn't satisfy me at all, I can guarantee you that. 

You: "So I can't leave the house? Like never?"

Yoongi: "You can only leave the house with us by your side."

Jin: "The bedroom you woke up in is yours."

Jimin: "If you need something you can ask us. Like clothes or food..."

J-hope: "You can walk around freely in the house. You can't escape anyway since the whole house is secured."

Is the whole house secured with that alarm? There's always a flaw in the system. I will find it no matter what. I won't stay here like a prisoner until they're tired of me. They're planning to do bad things, I can tell. 

Jin: "Go to your room and take a shower. We already bought some clothes for you. Did you discover the closet in your room."

You: "I did..."

I saw the closet earlier when I looked for a way out. I just didn't pay attention to the clothes that were inside the closet. 

You: "Can I go now?"