Chapter nine: No crying in the club

J-hope was leading the way to the front door. I guess the others were already done and waiting for us. For some reason I felt nervous. This could be my chance to escape them. I walked down the last steps of the stairs, finally joining the others. I could feel them all staring at me but I didn't mind. All I could think about was that I'm going outside for the first time since I'm here. 

Yoongi: "Now that we're all here, let's go."

I looked up, watching Yoongi talk. Now I could see that they were all wearing black suits, just like J-hope. Not that I expected that they would wear something else. Jin took the lead, he typed in the code next to the door. I couldn't see the code since Jin's back was in the way. Jin opened the door, letting the others go out first. We were both the last one remaining in the house. Jin gave me a sign that I should go first, he followed me right after. 

+

I didn't got a lot of time to look around when I was walking to the limousine. It was parked right in front of the house. We all got in, someone from the outside closed the door. Not even a few seconds later the car started to drive, heading to their bar. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were talking about something but I couldn't clearly hear about what. For some reason I got really nervous all of the sudden. My body was constantly moving around, I had no control over it. I felt a hand taking my left hand. My eyes went from our hands to the person that took it. It was Jungkook... Our eyes met shortly after. 

Jungkook: "Can you sit still for one moment?"

You: "I'll try..."

Jungkook: "Are you nervous?"

You: "It's not like this was on my bucket list, to go to a bar where mafia gangs meet each other."

Jungkook: "Not everyone there is in a mafia group. It's also a club for anyone that wants to go for a drink."

You: "Do people know that mafia groups are meeting up there?"

Jungkook: "Some people know, others don't."

For some reason his words worked a bit, I felt less nervous then before. I realized he was still holding my hand, I quickly pulled my hand out of his. The rest of the car ride I tried to control my nerves as much as I could. 

+

We entered the club after getting out of the limousine. We didn't had to wait in line like others, or show our identity. The bouncers immediately let us in, recognizing the seven men instantly. The club was filled with a lot of people. In the middle was a dance floor, on the right was a large bar and on the left was a lounge area. 

Jin: "Follow us for a moment."

I just did what Jin told me to do. We walked over to the lounge area. All the seats were taken, except the area in the corner. I think they reserved it. 

You: "I thought I couldn't hear your conversation?"

Jin: "I said it would be boring for you, not that you couldn't hear it. You can go when he's here, remember the rules we've talked about. If something is wrong or someone is bothering you, come to us. Alright?"

I just nodded to that quietly. Someone soon came to take our order. I ordered the house cocktail. Before I knew it the waitress was back with our drinks. 

Yoongi: "He's here, I just saw him at the entrance."

You: "Can I go now?"

Jin made a sign to me that I could leave. I quickly walked away from their table, with the drink that I had ordered earlier. I'm not escaping right away, that would be too obvious. What should I do to kill some time in here? I'm not in the mood right now to dance. Should I just go sit at the bar? I'll do that. I walked into the crowd of people dancing on the loud music. Eventually I made my way to the bar. It's a miracle that I didn't wast a drop of my drink while going through that crowd. There was still a few places available at the bar. I took a seat at the middle, hoping that Jin and the others could see me. I need to pretend for a while that I'm having fun here, with no intentions of running away. I was about to order my second drink when I got interrupted by a man. I could tell by his appearance that he's not just a regular costumer. I think he's also in a mafia group.