Chapter two: Marked by death

Kai: "I don't know who they are, I've only seen them once before. I can only tell you that they mean no good."

You: "What do you mean by that? Did they do something to Sehun?"

Kai: "A few months ago... Before you even worked here, they came by as well. It's so strange that Sehun doesn't talk to them now. He talked to them the last time they were here."

You: "Where is he? He can't be gone, right?"

Kai: "Maybe he's at the back of the club, refilling the drinks in the fridge?"

You: "I'll check it later. I'm going to bring their drinks first..."

While I was talking with Kai, I made the drinks of my table. I placed them on a tray and I walked over to their table. I gave them their drinks while smiling. 

You: "Here are your drinks, sirs. Three whiskeys and four house cocktails. If you would like anything else, just give me a signal and I'll come right away. Enjoy your drinks."

???: "Did you told Sehun that we were looking for him?"

A guy black hair asked me, some of his hair fell in front of his left eye. Why do they all give me the chills when they talk to me? Their voices are all so low. 

You: "I haven't had the chance yet... I couldn't find him immediately. I'll ask it when I see him."

I could feel them all staring at me intensely. Like they were trying to see if I was lying to them. I gave them a quick smile and walked away again from their table. 

BTS pov

Taehyung: "That's strange... When we show up Sehun disappears."

Jungkook: "We all now why... I can tell already that we won't see his pretty face here for the whole night."

Namjoon: "He will show up again, when we're gone. We should surprise him another time, when he doesn't expect it."

J-hope: "Sounds good to me... Jin, what do you think? We haven't heard a single word from you ever since we've entered this place."

Jin: "I'm observing our waitress. I've seen her earlier today, I bumped into her."

Jimin: "I must admit, she is very attractive. Such a beautiful smile she has." 

Yoongi: "She's a natural beauty, not wearing any makeup at all. She would sell good..."

Jin: "Don't think about it Yoongi. We won't sell her."

Yoongi: "Why not? We could get a good amount of money out of her."

Jin: "We're not selling her to some old and horny guys... I'd rather keep her to myself then."

Your pov

The night went by very quickly. It was two in the morning. Those guys were still sitting at their table. Since they have arrived here, we haven't seen Sehun anymore. Kai tried calling him ,but no use. He didn't pick up. We thought he went home. But why though? His bag and jacket were also gone. Why did he leave without telling us? Today was the first day that I felt uncomfortable while working. Those guys kept their eyes on me the whole night. I tried to shake the feeling off, but it was very hard to do so.