Chapter thirteen: Curiosity killed the mice

Jimin: "What I have to tell you is... We're going on a business trip abroad."

You: "What? You're taking me to another country?!"

Jimin: "Yes, see it as a holiday. We're leaving tomorrow morning."

You: "You can't take me to another country! I'm not going."

I said while getting up from my crouching position. Jimin followed my example and did the same. We were standing almost eye to eye, he's a bit taller than me. A chuckle left his mouth, giving me goosebumps. 

Jimin: "It's so funny how you still think that you can say no to us."

You: "I'm not leaving this place."

Jimin: "Ironic because last week you did everything to get out of here. You either cooperate with our plans or I'll carry you myself to our plane."

You: "Of course you have your own plan."

Jimin: "Did you expect something else then?"

You: "No, you don't surprise me anymore. Where are we going anyway?"

Jimin: "To Australia, get yourself ready for a long flight."

You: "For how long are we going?"

Jimin: "For over a week."

Great... I thought that getting stuck with them in their house would be the worse. Now they're taking me to another country. I've never left Korea in my life before.

Jimin: "What are you thinking about?"

You: "Nothing special... I've never been to another country before that's all."

Jimin: "You've never been on a plane before?"

You: "Indeed, never..."

Jimin: "Well tomorrow that will change. It's no big deal."

Taehyung: "Here you are! It took me ten minutes to finally find you."

Both mine and Jimin's head turned to the right side, startled by the sudden voice echoing through the room. Taehyung appeared out of nowhere, walking over to us.

You: "Consider buying a smaller house. Who needs this ridiculous amount of space anyway?"

Taehyung: "I guess you know we're leaving tomorrow, explains your grumpy mood."

Jimin: "Why are you looking for us?"

Taehyung: "Lunch is ready."

Jimin: "Finally, I'm starving."

+

Jungkook: "What took you so long to find them?"

Taehyung: "I didn't thought they would be hanging out at the inside pool."

I took place at the table, in between J-hope and Jungkook. This is still weird and uncomfortable, eating food with criminals. I don't think I'll ever get used to this. 

Yoongi: "How did she react on the news?"

You: "You know that you can just ask me that question right?"

Yoongi turned his face to me with a death stare on it. Not caring about my presence in this room at all. What does he have against me? Without saying anything he looked back at Jimin.