Chapter nineteen: Worse than death

Guard: "Sirs, he woke up a few minutes ago."

Namjoon: "We will be there soon."

The guard nodded quietly, understanding his order. He left the room shortly after, leaving me alone again with those seven men. My eyes traveled back to Namjoon's eyes. He was already looking at me, almost like his gaze never left me. 

Namjoon: "So you want to come along with us when we interrogate him?"

You: "That's right..."

Jin: "Namjoon, I don't think that's a good idea."

Namjoon: "It's my decision... Fine, you can come along with us. Only if you agree with my two terms."

You: "What are those terms?"

Namjoon: "First of all, you're not aloud to talk. You can't ask him anything. And to continue, you can't leave the room until I gave you the permission for it."

Jin: "You don't have to come along with us. You can stay here..."

I broke eye contact with Namjoon so I could look into Jin's eyes. Even though he answered that with a very cool tone, I could hear some concern into his voice. Is he worried about me? I can't tell... But he won't change my mind. I need to know, even if I'm not sure I'll receive an answer to my questions. 

You: "I agree with your terms. I won't say or do anything..."

Namjoon: "Then we have a deal. We should leave now."

To my surprise no one else argued with the fact that I would come along. I never even thought Namjoon would allow me to see that man ever again. When they all stood up I returned back to reality. I stood up as well and followed them out of the dining room. 

+

We walked towards a side of the house I've never been to. I didn't even knew it existed. After going through some hallways we walked downstairs. You could feel it immediately, as soon as you entered it, the change in the atmosphere. Even more darker and sinister than usual. We reached a dark long hallway, filled with prison cells. I looked inside them when we passed a few, instantly regretting it. Those almost look like the cells we were in before we were sold. My focus went back to the others that were walking in front of me, the only ones that were walking behind me was Namjoon with three guards. The scent that filled my nostrils wasn't a pleasant one. It was almost like a mixture of sweat, blood and puke. I guess I'm right about it thought. We had reached the end of the hallway. The six men in front of me walked inside a cell that a guard had opened for them. I walked inside as well. Namjoon grabbed the upper side of my left arm, silently signing me to stand over at the left side of the room. I just obeyed him and walked over to that corner. Now I was able to see the rest of the room since the other ones were blocking the view. 

Jimin: "Well well... Look who decided to wake up, our mystery guest."

The man that attacked me was sitting on a wooden chair. He was tied up, giving him no space whatsoever to move even an inch of his body. His head was facing the ground this whole time but when Jimin spoke he looked up. It didn't took long before he spotted me, a small smirk lingered on his face. 

Jungkook: "Well he is in fact the only mystery guest that is still alive. Your others friends couldn't make it, unfortunately."

Man: "Like I expected something else..."

Taehyung: "Well then you already know how you will end up, if you don't answer our questions."

Man: "I will end up dead no matter what..."