Chapter eleven: The ultimate dilemma

Namjoon: "Are you not running away from me? Someone else in your situation would have tried already."

You: "I'm not dumb. You probably have people waiting for me outside if I run."

Namjoon: "So why did you run away in the first place if you aren't stupid? Because that was one of the dumbest things you could've done."

You: "There's nothing wrong with trying."

Namjoon: "And did it satisfy your expectations?"

You: "Can we just get over this and skip this part? Just take me back already with you..."

Namjoon: "What's the rush? Taking things slowly is the most torturing thing I can do to you. Come here, we're going to have a little chitchat while we're eating."

I hesitated for a moment before following his command. I did it anyway since I don't want him to come over to me. That would be much worse. I got out of the bed. My sleeping outfit was very simple, just a sweatpants and a simple black t-shirt. I've made my way to him, about to pass him to sit on the empty space next to him. He was quicker and he grabbed my waist with his hands. That caused me to stumble backwards a bit, landing on his lap. 

You: "Have you heard of personal space?"

Namjoon: "Do you really think you have some personal space left after the stunt you've pulled?"

My back was leaning against the side of the couch. Namjoon placed one arm under my legs, placing them on the empty space I was about to sit on earlier. He leaned forward afterwards, my body slightly moved along with him. He needed something from the little coffee table in front of us. While he was leaning forward his face passes mine, he didn't look at me once. While he was deciding what he wanted I had a full view of the side of his face and neck. When he had decided what to take, he sat us back to our original spot. 

Namjoon: "Eat..."

You: "I'm not hungry..."

He was holding a croissant in front of my face. My gaze both avoided him and the food, staring into another direction. 

Namjoon: "I said eat."

That voice of his was so low. I kept a straight face though, just staring in front of me as if he wasn't there. Still not obeying him and his orders.

Namjoon: "I'll ask this for a last time. Eat or I do something else with you that you might not like as much as I will do."

What is he talking about? I actually don't want to find out what he meant with that. I quickly grabbed that croissant out of his hand and took a bite from it without hesitation. Not letting even three seconds pass, scared that he would hurt me at any moment. I felt his eyes on me the whole time while I was quietly eating, it bothered me.

You: "Can't you at least eat something as well? Your gaze makes me uncomfortable."

Namjoon: "It's suppose to make you feel that way."

You: "Then I guess you should continue with it..."

I kept looking in front of me, casually eating that damn croissant. Almost pretending that his presence didn't scare me at all. That I didn't mind eating while sitting on the lap of a dangerous mafia boss, that could kill me in a blink of an eye if he would set his mind to it. 

Namjoon: "So tell me... Who helped you out?"

He asked while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. His hand traced down, from the back of my ear to my shoulder, sliding down my arm. He finally stopped his tracks, placing his hand on my upper left leg. His other arm was resting behind my back, on the side of the couch.