27.

ashton eventually let me go after getting as much information about them as he possibly could.

i went upstairs to go start on homework when my phone buzzed.

unknown number: we're having a party tonight if you want to come around

me: eh, depends.

tyler: on what?

me: is it going to be one of those boring ones or an actual party?

tyler: honey, you haven't even see a true party until you've been to mine😉

me: bet when?

tyler: 9 pm ppl will start coming around 10.

me: gotchu :) see you then!

i quickly finished up the little homework i was given and ran downstairs to see the boys setting up dinner.

"can i go hang out with my friend?" i asked.

"depends, is it a boy?" ashton replied.

"also, define hang out." calum added.

overprotective much?

"well, it's a group of us actually. two guys, who are both gay. three girls, two of them are in a relationship." i spoke.

"and calum, hang out means being around someone and having fun." i spoke with a sarcastic tone.

"hm, are you spending the night? or are you coming back?" ashton asked.

"spending the night most likely. before you ask, yes i finished my homework." i spoke quickly.

"you're 100% sure that they are a good group?" ashton confirmed.

"i am more than 100% sure." i spoke with a tiny smile.

"okay then, be safe and be smart." ashton replied hesitantly.

"got it." i smiled as i ran upstairs.

i quickly changed into a skirt and cropped tank top with a oversized jacket. i slipped on my doc martens and headed downstairs.

"promise you'll call me if something happens?" ashton spoke swiftly.

"i promise." i replied.

i headed out the door and began to the address tyler texted me.

it took me maybe 30 minutes to walk there.

it wasn't the nicest neighborhood, but who was i to judge?

i knocked on the door and saw tyler standing there with a smile.

"what's up tory!" he chuckled as he let me in.

i quickly walked in and saw the rest of the group sitting around.

"are you guys rolling weed?" i chuckled as i sat down.

"yeah tyler sells them at the parties." katie shrugged as she finished hers.

"smart." i replied as i grabbed a bit and started to roll my own blunt.

time went by pretty fast and people started to pool in.

the music was blasting and there were drinks, drugs, sex. this was a true party.

i grabbed and shot and chugged it before moving myself onto the dance floor.

i accidentally bumped into melody and we began to dance together.

she suddenly leaned in for a kiss. i wasn't complaining.

the party lasted until around 2 am before people started to leave the house.

i looked and saw no sign of tyler.

i sat down on the couch with a drunk melody and a passed out katie and arianna.

i sat there waiting for tyler to show up and when he did i almost freaked the fuck out on him.

he was holding a huge baggy of what looked like heroin.

"jesus mate, that shits terrible for you." i muttered as i stared up at him.

"you smoke yourself away, i inject myself away." he shrugged.

i saw him heating up the heroin into a liquid to inject when it hit me, where the fuck was cole.

"where's cole?" i asked.

"he's in the restroom." tyler shrugged.

i nodded and leaned back.

i saw tyler inject it into his arm and internally cringed. it looked like it hurt a lot.

"want some?" he asked.

"nope." i replied.

"if you want to be apart of this group, you have to try a little." tyler spoke stiffly.

no fucking way.

"you're telling me everyone in this room right now tried heroin to be in this group?" i spoke firmly.

"he's right. it's not too bad. it's only one time." melody whispered as she sat up.

i nodded slowly.

"i guess i don't need to be apart of this group then. i don't use hard shit." i spoke quickly as i stood up.

tyler quickly grabbed my arm and looked me dead in the eyes.

"it feels good." he replied as he took a fresh needle and held it up.

"fuck no! tyler i said no!" i shouted as i struggled.

he was stronger than he looked.

tyler quickly injected it into my arm which hit me harder than any amount of weed ever did.

i immediately slumped forward and was caught by melody.

"you shouldn't have done that." i heard melody say as i drifted off into a daze.

and i thought nothing could possibly go wrong.