20.

madison did the same thing as yesterday, except it lasted longer and hurt more.

she brought stuff she didn't bring last time and it hurt a lot.

she practically skipped downstairs leaving me up there all alone sobbing.

i looked down and saw a bit of blood and immediately freaked out.

maybe i was dying.

i spent the rest of the day avoiding everyone. i couldn't tell anyone. i didn't want to seem weak.

ashton tried to talk to me during the car ride and at home, but i couldn't talk to him.

i went upstairs and into the shower were i scrubbed my skin so hard it became raw.

i kept the shower on as i grabbed a tiny bag from mh drawers were i kept my razors.

it was bad. i needed to do it.

PLEASE SKIP THIS PART BECAUSE IM GOING TO MENTION SH!!

i swiftly brought the blade to my wrist 6 times as i cried.

i hated how dirty i was, but i hated that i needed to rely on self harm even more.

i hopped out of the shower and wrapped my arm up before pulling on a long sleeved shirt and pants.

i walked downstairs to have a glass of water. i saw michael and luke sitting down there.

"where's ashton and cal?" i asked softly.

"ashton had to run back to the hospital for a 911 and calum is out with brandy." michael smiled softly.

i nodded.

"what's wrong tory? somethings clearly going on." michae spoke softly.

"i-i can't tell you so leave it alone." i stuttered as tears entered my eyes again.

"it's obviously bothering you a lot, you can always talk to us." luke spoke swiftly.

i nodded and sat down in between them.

"i'm just tired." i whispered as i pulled my knees up to my chest.

"about what?" luke asked.

"lying." i spoke as tears entered my eyes again.

"lying about what love?" luke asked.

"lying about being okay." i whispered as tears rolled down my face.

luke and michael gave each other a look before luke got up and left the room.

"you can talk to us. please talk to me. or any of us. you can even waiting for ashton to get home?" michael offered.

"c-can i wait for everyone. i-i don't want to talk about it a lot." i cried as i wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes.

michael nodded as he gently reached for me, but i flinched away.

michael called calum and luke called ashton.

ashton was the first to arrive and once he saw my state he was immediately by my side.

calum came in with brandy.

"oh, wait is this serious?" calum spoke swiftly as he walked in.

"i can go." brandy offered as she started to back away.

"please stay. i-i want another girl here." i stuttered out.

brandy nodded and sat down next to me.

"y-you were right." i sobbed as i looked over at ashton.

"about what baby?" ashton spoke softly as he looked at my broken state.

"madison. she hurts me." i sobbed.

"how love? what happened?" ashton replied.

"i-i told her i didn't love her because i didn't. she did it twice. i couldn't even say no because she tapped my mouth shut. i feel so dirty." i sobbed hysterically as i wiped my tears.

i gently pulled up my sleeve and revealed my raw skin.

"i can't get the feeling off of me. it won't go away. i'm bleeding down there too. i-i she hurt me." i stuttered as i tried to catch my breath.

brandy quickly pulled me into a tight hug and held me while ashton stared at the ground looking pissed at the world.

"i'm going to fucking- "stop, calm down. think rationally. we'll handle this tomorrow with madison." calum interrupted.

"i'm so sorry baby." ashton sighed as he gave me a really sympathetic look.

"h-how do i stop bleeding." i whispered.

"here, let me help. i'm a girl. just tell me what to do." brandy spoke softly as she helped me up.

calum went with brandy and i to the restroom to instruct while michael ashton and luke stayed back.

i thought telling the truth would make me feel better, but it didn't.

ashton's pov

"this is so fucking bad. my poor baby." i spoke with tears in my own eyes.

"it's not your fault. madison is mentally unstable." luke spoke softly.

"and now a criminal." i spit out.

"i should have pressed harder yesterday when she came to me." michael sighed.

"she came to you?" i spoke.

"yes, but she didn't tell me what happened." michael replied.

"the trauma she's going to have from this. i can't even work with madison anymore." i spoke angrily.

"we'll handle this tomorrow mate. right now, tory needs people. we're going to be her support circle." luke spoke quickly trying to take my mind off the anger.

could you blame me? my daughter was raped by someone and i couldn't prevent it.