A Fight Scene Again?

TW: ⚠️Sexual Assault ⚠️

This chapter contains the following TW's: Sexual Assault, PTSD, Blood, Gore, Graphic Violence, Depression, Verbal Abuse, Abuse, Dottore and Swearing. Please read at your own discretion.

Scaramouche's POV:
__________________________

I gap at the figure, it's face stared at me, a smug smirk spread across its face.
"Your almost as sad as Collei." Dottore says, pulling my face to examine it. I try to pull away but his grip tightens.
"So has that sorry excuse of an Archon been holding you here? Well that's too bad..." He stares at me, before lifting his hand. He slaps me across the face, my head turns violently to the side, pain shoots up my face. I yelp and try to catch my breath.

"What the hell is going on here?" A female voice yells out. I lift my head and stare at (y/n)? Maybe it was another trick. I quickly look up at Dottore, feeling tears still rush down my face. I push the tall Doctor off of me and rush to stand up. Something grabs at my hand and yanks me back down to the ground though. Dottore hold my wrists against the ground, causing me to not be able to move.

I cry out, feeling my mind race.
"Crying won't stop this Balladeer." Dottore says, leaning forward. His lips touch my neck, rough and cold. I feel my voice get caught in my throat. I close my eyes, feeling my body shake. I was helpless, there was nothing that would delay this.
"Get off of him!" A loud voice says, before there's a thud and the weight of Dottore falls off of me. I stay the way that I was though, to afraid of moving.

"You piece of shit! Fuck off!" The females voice yells, before everything goes quiet. The only thing that could be heard was my muffled sobs and heavy breathing.

(y/n)'s POV:
______________

You could hear screaming in the distance, and maybe crying as well? You feel your heart ache.
"Nahida? Something's wrong!" You say, turning quickly to the god. She shakes her head.
"We have to leave him be." She says, closing her eyes and nodding slowly. You stand up and huff.
"I'm going after him. Something is very off-putting about this." You rush forward, running full speed toward the sounds of desperation.

"Leave me alone Dottore!"
Dottore? What the hell is he doing here?

You peak inside of the big opening. A tall figure sits on top of Scaramouche, holding him down and smiling. You feel your body shake with anger. You take a step forward and draw your sword, ready to fight this guy.

Nothing is going on here...

A voice echoes in your head. You freeze and stare at the figures. You catch a glimpse of Scaramouche's face. It looked like he was smiling? But that didn't make sense. Your mind felt corrupt all of a sudden, like someone was invading your most deepest thoughts, and changing the way you think.

You turn to walk away. Nothing was going on there, everything was fine.
"Please... Leave me alone." Scaramouche says weakly. Everything was so confusing. Your heart took over your logic, and you walk into the opening.

"What the hell is going on here?" You shout, feeling your fingers tighten around the sword. Dottore turns and faces you, and he looked pissed. You glance quickly at Scaramouche, his eyes where inspecting you, as if he couldn't trust you. You feel your body tense as you see the glisten of tears on his cheeks. He looks away, and before you know it, Dottore has been pushed off of the small Puppet. Scaramouche stumbles whilst he tries to stand up, and you feel your fingers loosen on the sword.

But in the blink of an eye, Dottore is sitting back on Scaramouche. You feel yourself suddenly want to scream, but you breathe slowly and angle yourself into fighting position. You start to rush forward but stop immediately. You see Dottore lean down and start... Kissing? Scaramouche. And you watch as the puppet boy gives up. How many times has this happened before in the past?

You frown and jump forward, slamming the back side of the handle hard into Dottores head. He falls to the ground and groans. You stand over Dottore, raise your blade, and swing it hard into the top of his head. Blood squirts out everywhere, all over your clothes, the ground, and the blade. You huff, feeling the rush of adrenaline subdo.
"I didn't need your help." Scaramouche says, after a very long moment of silence.

You laugh suddenly and turn to him. You drop the sword to the ground with a clank and frown.
"Yeah, it looked like you where handling it well." You say, crossing your arms over your chest. Scaramouche sits up and pulls his knees close to his chest.
"I've dealt with it before. I don't need some mortal helping me." He says, his voice still weak and quivering. You take a step forward, and he stares at you in shock. You continue walking forward, but he backs up.

"Hey... Can you tell me what the hell just happened?" You say, crouching down beside Scaramouche. He looks at you, and then suddenly turns his head toward the blooded ground and corpse. He clears his throat but then shakes his head. You watch as he lowers his chin against his knees and sigh.
"You don't have to talk about it. No one is forcing you. Tell me when your ready." You say, standing up.

You walk out of the room, leaving the puppet alone. You feel your heart ache, and your chest cave in. You shake your head. You see Nahida, and sit down infront of her. She looks startled but then surprised.
"Did you kill the Balladeer already?" She asks. You shake your head and glance at the entrance to the opening.
"No... Just saving him." You say, your face suddenly becoming red.

"Do you like him?" Nahida asks, her voice shocked. You quickly look at her and smile.

"Maybe a little bit?"

You can find my socials below:

Discord: kiwick_#3933
Insta: kiwick._
YouTube: kiwick_