Chapter 18

We finally got to Oregon the next day.I spent most of my time on Twitter. And texting two people. Brendan and Kristin. Turns out Kristin actually comes to every concert. Brendan does too.I was actually talking to her now.

Kristin @alltimelowing

@LenaGaskarth gonna be at the concert tonight! Can't wait!

I answered

@alltimelowing great!! See ya there!

Kristin @alltimelowing

@LenaGaskarth in the crowds yeah.

@alltimelowing maybe maybe not....

I got off Twitter and climbed off the bus. It was so gloomy here! Ugh.Gloom brings down my personality.

"When's the show?"I asked.

"We got like 5 hours before we need to start getting ready."Alex answered.

I nodded and started walking down the road.

I pulled up Twitter.

I tweeted

Who wanna hang out in Oregon???

Kristin @alltimelowing

@LenaGaskarth I dooo!!! Where?

Brendan Caster @brendancaster

@LenaGaskarth meeee!!!!

Jack Barakat @Jackalltimelow

@brendancaster of course you do. go for it.

I tweeted

@Jackalltimelow shut up! @alltimelowing @brendancaster LETS MEET AT SUBWAY!!!

I headed toward Subway which we past on the way over.

When I got there I met up with a bunch of people.Fans I should say.

After about three hours of chilling with the fans, I walked back to the bus with Kristin and Brendan. I found out that Kristin is 23 and Brendan 18. Me and Brendan have been talking over the phone since I met him and he asked me out today. I said yes.

When we got to the bus, I opened the door and we walked in. Before we walked to the lounge, I yelled "GUYS YOU BETTER BE DECENT!!!GOT COMPANY!!!"

We walked in to find Alex sitting on Jack and Zack in the floor playing X-box with Rian who was beside Zack.

I heard a gasp beside me.

"Alex, this is Kristin and Brendan. Kristin is my bestie and Brendan is my........"I felt my cheeks flair up. "Boyfriend."

Jack jumped up and ran over.

"I KNEW IT!!!!"

"Well hello. How are you guys?" Alex asked.

"Great." Kristin said.

Brendan was talking to Jack.

"So.....Alex.......I was wondering......could Kristin maybe join our crew. She's a guitar tech for any band she can find and you recently fired your tech...."

"Yeah! I really need one. Lemme go get Matt." He walked to the bunks.

"So Kristin. How old are you?" Zack asked, not looking up from his game.

"23." She answered.

he nodded and went back to the game. I sat on the couch and plugged my phone into a stereo system we had set up.

Where are you now

I'm a fool for asking

But I

Let you under my skin

And I

I've never been the same again

So don't ask me how

I keep myself together

Cuz I'm

Hardly together

And I

Gladly surrender

But I

I can't find the nerve to say it's alright

I can't find the nerve to say I miss you more

then anybody should

So take me to your bed

and we can mess around

like we never meant anything we said

I need you to feel again

Don't mess around

Just let me in

And take me to you bed

So take me to your bed

Who are you no-

"Turn it off Lena!" Matt yelled.

I turned it off and sat there pouting.

"I hear you wanna be his guitar tech."

"Yes. I do."

He nodded "Your hired."

She smiled really wide.

"YOUR MY NEW BUS BUDDY!!!"I yelled.

"HEY!!!I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BUS BUDDY!!!"Jack yelled.

"Yeah you still are. She's my female bus buddy. Your my male bus buddy."

He rolled his eyes.

She sat by me.

"You don't have to act different around them. They hate that. When they found out I had a little country twang to my accent, they were so mad cause I hid it."

She smiled.

"Seriously. Be yourself. Be your weirdly crazy, wild, awesome, beautiful self." Alex said.

"I never get to be myself around anyone. It's never the right kind for them." She said.

"Any kind is the right kind Sweets." Jack said "And that's your new nickname by the way."

"What about me!?!" I yelled.

"Your Princess. DUHHHH!!!!"