Chapter 2

2 days later
It has been two days since the man came.I still couldn't figure out where I knew him from.

"Lena! You have a visitor."Shelley called.

I heard the mutters of the other's.

"The freak has a visitor."

"Who would want her?"

My breathing sped up as I walked by them.I walked into Shelley's office about two seconds away from a full on panic attack.

Shelley saw the tears in my eyes and said "Lena calm down your okay.Everything thing is fine."

I slip to the ground and wrapped my hands around my knees.I rocked back and forth back and forth.

Come on Lena.They were just trying to get under your skin.

The tears started coming harder and I started rocking faster.Shelley pulled my phone and earbuds out of my pocket and slipped them in my ears.She turned Weightless on and all the way up.I started slowing and calming down. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug.
I wiped my eyes and took my earbuds out. I looked around the room to find someone staring at me with a pained look.This someone was a he.This someone was also Alex Gaskarth.

Alex
She slid to the ground and rocked.I remember doing that plenty of times.Trying to calm my breathing when people were around.Not caring when they weren't.
Shelley pulled something out of the girl's pocket.A phone.She put earbuds in her ears and turned music on.I recognized the song immediately. Weightless. The girl calmed down right away.
She stood up and wiped her eyes.Her eyes met mine and she froze and paled.I smiled and stood up.

"Hi.I'm Alex Gaskarth."

Lena

"Hi.I'm Alex Gaskarth."

"I-I-I know.I'm Lena Walker."

That was Matt who came and talked to me a couple days ago. I knew I knew him from somewhere.

"Well Lena.It's nice to meet you. Matt said you were shy.and seemed genuinely scared around him."

"I-I get scared a-around people I d-don't know."

"Understandable."

Shelley smiled and asked me to leave the room.

I walked into the hallway and slid down the wall.

Alex Gaskarth wants to adopt me.Me.Lena May Walker.

Wow.