Chapter 7

Alex

We just finished the concert and I was laying face down on the couch in the dressing room.

I heard the door open and felt pressure fall on me.

It was Jack.

I heard a gasp and looked over to see Lena.

"What?"I asked.

She smiled and pulled out her phone.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out without making Jack fall.

He was getting his phone out too.

Snapchat notification.

Snapchat:
It was a picture of Jack laying on me.
Jalex is real!!!!!
Is what it said.

I looked over to Lena.

"Really?"

"Hey! I needed the proof.You might be my Dad but I can still fangirl over a Jalex moment."She said.

I smiled and put my head on my folded arms.

Jack folded his arms and layed his head on them which were laying on my head.

Lena sat at the end of the couch.

Zack came in and picked her up and put her on Jack.

She matched our positions and layed there.

Zack took a picture and typed away at his phone.Probably putting it on Instagram and Twitter.

I started humming under my breath and Lena started singing the song.

I got your picture I'm coming with you Dear Maria Count Me there's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen
When the lights go up I wanna watch the way you take the stage by storm
The way you wrap those boys around you finger.

The door opened and Rian walked in. He sat in the chair opposite us.

Lena climbed off and went to the bathroom. She came back a minute later.

We had a meet and greet and wanted her to come so we all stood up and walked out.

When we walked in, Lena was clinging to Jack and he had his arm around her shoulder.

"It's okay Len."

She smiled at him and said
"I know Uncle Jack."

He grimaced at the name and we laughed.

The meet and greet lasted for and hour and a half and then we went home.

Lena went and layed on the couch and fell asleep.I layed on the other end.Jack in the floor under Lena.Zack in a chair and Rian in the other.We fell asleep like that.