Chapter 9

Alex

We were all packing our bags.We were going on tour for our Future Hearts album.

Its a four month tour.We are going to have a concert almost every night with a week off in the middle of the tour.

We kick it off here in Baltimore tomorrow night.

I was packing my bag when Jack came in.

"Soooooo...."

"Sooooooo...."I said.

"What about her school?"

"Matt has it taken care of.She has a tutor that will be staying on the bus."

"Oh okay.Quick question.Male or female?"

"Feeeemale."I sang.

"Oookay."He sang back.

"Ahhhh!!"I heard from Lena's room.I walked to her door to see Rian tickling her.

"Stoooooop!!!"

"Neveer!"

I laughed and sat down at her desk.Rian stopped and went to his room to finish packing.

"So we have a tutor that will be staying on the bus."

"For...."

"Your schooling."

"Oh.Okay.Will it be one where I don't have to be up at a certain time?"

"Yeah.You will be coming to every concert. I was thinking maybe you could actually sing some songs too."

"But I don't write songs."

"Oh I mean do covers of songs."

"I guess I could."

"Yay! Just let me know if you want to back out.It's okay if you do."

"No no no.I'll do it."

I walked back into my room and packed more clothes.

Lena

I'm gonna be singing covers of songs on stage!

I quickly plugged my phone up to a stereo system. I turned the song list on shuffle.The song that came on was Fancy by Iggy Azalea.I was getting all into it.

Then you know the part that goes I'm so fancy I know you know I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo, well Jack came in singing that.

I told Alex that we would be singing Fancy for sure.

He laughed and said he would tell Matt.

I was going through all of my music because I was going to make a list of the songs I wanted to sing.

1) Fancy
2)Uptown Funk
3) Shake it Off
4) Blank Space
5) Black Widow
6) All about that Bass

That's all I'm going to do for now.

I handed the list to Alex who gave it to Matt who was walking through the door.

"Everyone needs to go ahead and put their stuff on the bus in their bunk.Abd then....GET SLEEP!"

"Okay."We all said and walked out to the bus and then back in. I changed into pj's and fell asleep.

A/n
Thats the only songs I could think of.If there are any you want her to sing just add them in the comments. It would be very helpful.oh and she isn't going to sing any ATL songs.