Chapter 10

Lena

We just left the house to go kick off the tour.Alex said that I could sing some of the songs with him.I don't know if I want to do that though.It's their songs. Not mine.

"I'll think about it."

He nodded and went to talk to his guitar tech.

Two hours later

So people were coming in.We had thirty minutes until the show.I was freaking out.

"Lena!You over here?"Rian yelled.

I was sitting on an old amp in the back.

"Yeah."

"We need to get ready to go up."He came over and sat beside me.

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That they won't like me."

"They are already in love with you Lena.Your Alex Gaskarth's daughter Lena Gaskarth.They love you."

"But they might not like my voice."

"They will.Come on lets go."He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side stage.

"Guys! I think someone needs a huug!"

I was surrounded in seconds.They all had me.I mean all of them. The band and crew. I laughed and hugged back.

"Whats wrong Lil G?"Jack said.

"Lil what?"

"Lil G.Little Gaskarth."

"Really?"

"Really."

I smiled and went to sit on a stool that was beside the stage.

"10 minutes guys!"Someone yelled.

Alex grabbed his guitar.Jack followed.They started playing something.

"Okay guys! Positions!"

They walked on stage behind the big sheet that was placed to separate it.They started with Lost in Stereo. The sheet fell and the crowd went wild.

In the middle of the song, Jack came back to me and made me climb on his shoulders. They handed me a mic.

He went back out anf finished the song with me on his shoulders.

After the show, we climbed on the bus.I hugged the guys and went to my bunk where I went to sleep.

Alex

"Where next?"I asked.

"We are going to Boston, Massachusetts."

"Really?!"

"Really!"

Last time we were in Boston, this girl who was maybe 15 came up to me and said that we saved her life.

I mean people come up to us all the time and say that but she came up and told me the story behind it.She showed me the scars that she had made.I told her that she was beautiful and shouldn't do that to herself.

I've said that sooo many times but I made her swear on everthing she loved that she wouldn't. I want to know if she kept to that.

Jack

Boston! Yay!Boston is awesome.

Me and Zack usually go around, him taking pictures, me talking to fans.But this time we are gonna have Lena.

Lena is just awesome. I love her to death.She's like my little sister.I treat her like my little sister too.Everyone loves her.I can tell that Alex is very happy. And thats all I want.For everyone in this band to be happy.

Next day

Lena

"UP UP UP!TIME TO START THE DAY!"

I rolled over and pulled the curtain back.

"Why!?"

"Cause we are in beautiful Boston!"Jack said.

"And?"
"Beautiful Boston wants to meet you!"

"No thanks."I pulled the curtain closed.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."He pulled the curtain back.

"No."

"Yes! You are coming with me if you like it or not."

And he pulled me out of the bunk.Gently.

But it was too much like something I used to go through.