Chapter 8

Lena

I woke up with my feet laying across Alex who was sitting at the end of the couch with the remote in his hand.

Jack and Zack were in the floor beside below me.

I heard Rian in the kitchen.

"Hey!"Zack said as I thumped his ear.

Jack turned around and pushed a cup in my face.

"Drink."He said.It wasn't like a 'take a drink'kind of thing. It was like he was stating what it was.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"What are we doing today?"

"Dunno yet.Matt hasn't told us.But we are gonna celebrate your birthday!"Alex said.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower.

When I was done I wrapped a towel around myself. I flipped me hair over and wrapped it up too.

Knock knock

I cracked the door open.

"Hi Jack."

"Hi Birthday Girl!"

"You need anything?"

"Hairspray. Left it on the counter."

I turned.Grabbed the can and handed it to him.

"Thanks.Your a lifesaver."

Why can't you be happy for me?!

Alex yelled from his spot on the couch. I rolled my eyes and got ready for the day.

Dark purple tank top.Leather jacket. Black skinnies with ripped sides.Black boots.

I pulled the towel from my hair and put in in a side ponytail. My makeup was simple.Foundation. Mascara. Eyeliner.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couch.

"So we have a tour coming up Lena."Alex said.

"Okay.When do we leave?"

"Two days."

I walked upstairs and started packing my bags.I noticed I didn't have a lot.

"Alex! Can we go shopping today?"

"Yeah!"

I ran downstairs and jumped on his back.He walked outside and threw me into the car.I was laughing the whole time. Jack, Rian, and Zack got in too.

We got to the shopping mall and parked.

We all got out and walked through the doors.

People looked over and smiled.I smiled back.

They obviously heard about me.You could see it on their faces.

I walked into Rue 21 and found some clothes.

Outfit list:
· I found a tank top that was all lace in the back.It had lace at the top.It was silver.I found some black mid-thigh shorts with silver on the bottom.

· I also found some galaxy print jeggings.I got a black top yo go with those.

·Red ruffled tank top with skinny jeans that have rips in the knee.

·I got like four pairs of shoes. Sandals. Boots.Vans.Converse.

We walked into Hot Topic next.

I got a whole bunch of t-shirts.I also found some electric blue jeggings and matched it with a silver tank top with slits in the back.

I told the Zack I was done.

He was the one that stayed with me.We rounded corner after corner looking for the other three.I then heard a very familiar laugh in....Spencer's. Of course.

Zack went in because he had no clue what they were doing.

He came back out with Alex and Jack following.

We walked farther down to find Rian in Starbucks. He stood and followed us out.

When we got home I went straight to my room and hung up all my clothes
.
The front door opened and I heard Matt yell "Concert tonight!"

I pulled my hair down from its ponytail. I curled it lightly and then pulled it to one side.I put sparkling pins in place to hold it to the side.My bangs were on point though. Like they were covering my left eye.

After my hair, I redid my makeup, adding some red lipstick.

I pulled on the silver tank with the slits and the electric blue jeggings. I decided to wear my black combat boots.

I ran downstairs to find the guys sitting around.

Alex had on his American flag skinny jeans with a glamour kills t-shirt. Jack had his Thug Life t-shirt with black skinny jeans.Rian was in his usual shorts with a Boner t-shirt. Zack was in shorts and a tank.

We all followed Matt out and into his car.

When we got there, they startes setting up guitars and drums.

Jack could play.Turns out he didn't exactly break his wrist.He's okay now.

I sat in the back with Matt while they did their thing.

"This next song, I wanna bring out someone who is very important to me. Birthday Girl!! Come on! Help us kick off our night!"Alex said.

I walked on stage and the crowd went wild.Alex smiled at me.

I went over to Jack's mic and said "Hey!!"

"Heyyyy!"They replied.

"Sooo.....let's seeee.What song to sing first...."

He looked over to me and I said
"A Love Like War. "

After the song, I walked backstage and sat down.

After they finished with Dear Maria they dragged me back out and sang Happy Birthday.

When Zack walked by, I jumped on his back.

Jack got jealous and pulled my off and jumped on.

I ran at Alex and jumped. He wrapped his arms around my legs.

Rian was just walking beside us.All of a sudden someone jumped on his back.

It was Cassadee.I haven't met her yet.

Alex stopped and she hopped down.She wrapped her arms around him.

"ALEX! I MISSED YOU!"

"I MISSED YOU TOO!!"

She saw my legs for the first time and looked up.

I gave a small wave and climbed down.Jack climbed off of Zack and gave her a hug.

Zack was next.She looked over to me and hugged my neck.

"It's nice to finally meet you Lena! Rian has said so much about you! Whats it like to be daughter of Alex Gaskarth?"

I smiled and said "insane."

She laughed and turned to Alex.

"So Daddy Alex do you like having a daughter?"

"I love her to death!"

I laughed and hugged him.He hugged back.

"So we leave for tour in two days..."Rian said.

"Is that an invite?"

" Maybe. Maybe not. "

"Well I'm coming."

We walked back to the car and climbed in.Rian and Cass rode in her car and rode in Matt's.

When we got home I changed into pj's and fell asleep in less time than usual.