Chapter 13

Lena

After breakfast, Jack literally dragged me to my bunk,stuffed clothes in my arms,pushed me to the bathroom,closed the door,and yelled at me to take a shower.I sighed and switched the water on.I climbed in.

30 minutes later,Jack was yelling at me from the other side of the door to huuy up.I shut the water off and slipped on the shorts and t-shirt handed me.I put my hair in a bun and walked out.

"Thank goodess!"Jack yelled.

I rolled my eyes and slipped into some sandals.

Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.Eveyone was out here now.Zack and Alex were throwing a football and Rian was on his phone.

"Whatcha doin' Ri?"

"Tryna find the closest Starbucks."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the road after me.

"Where are we goin'?"

"Goin' to find you some coffee."

He laughed and followed me.

I saw the shop first but he saw it soon after. He took off at a sprint with me running after him. I stopped. Pulled out my phone and pulled up Snapchat. I took a picture and said

When a man finds true love.<3

I then followed him in and made him order me something. When we were done, we started walking back to the bus. I stopped and pulled out my phone and took a picture of us.

Now we're ready for tonight!!;D

Instead of Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, I use Snapchat to talk to people.

We walked up the stairs of the bus and climbed on. The guys were fighting over movies.

"Batman." Alex said.

"Home Alone." Jack said.

"Something scary." Zack said.

"How about none of the above." I said.

" Yeah I'm good with that." Rian said.

I laughed and plopped onto the couch by Alex.

"No coffee for us?" Alex said.

"She found the place for me." Rian said.

Alex started pouting and I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture.

No coffee fr him!!XD

Everyone's phone buzzed and they pulled them out.They laughed.

I went to my bunk and grabbed my ear buds. I went outside and sat by the bus and started listening to music. I pulled up my barely used Facebook account and started going through it.

A couple minutes into it, I stopped and looked at this one that someone from my old school had put on there.

She was only adopted cause they felt bad for her.No one ever loved her. No one will ever lover her. She's just a waste of space, a waste of time too.

That was a comment to

Anyone else see that Lena is now 'Lena Gaskarth'? As in Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low. He supposedly adopted her.

I quickly closed Facebook and closed my eyes.

Why me?

Why can't people just stop?

Why do people hate me?

Why do people care about me?

Wait. Let's rephrase that. Why do I care if people care about me anymore?

I slowly stood and walked onto the bus. Alex saw my face and asked what was wrong. I shook my head no. He asked again and again

until I gave in and pulled up Facebook again. He read through it and got mad. I went to my bunk while he talked to the others about it. I just layed there. Just like I used to when these things would happen. Zack came and sat by me. I sat up and hugged him.

"They were wrong. We love you soooooooooo much Lena."

"I know."

"Don't believe them."

"I don't."

"You are a beautiful, smart, creative 15 year old that shouldn't have to go through that."

"Thanks."

"And you don't have to anymore."

"I'll always have to Zack. I always have and always will."

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."

"No because Alex is gonna say something tonight."

"NO!"

"Yes."

"NO! HE CAN'T!!!"

"Why not?"

"Because. I don't want him to have to do that."

"That's what family does Lena. They take up for each other. And he's gonna do that. And......we are too."