Chapter 29

Lena

Not 20 minutes after we left the court, Tanner called and said that the band wasn't going to work.

Alex saw me tearing up.

"Lena? What's wrong?"

"No more band for us."

"You haven't even gone on your first tour!!"

"Doesn't matter.The guys are backing out."

"I'm sorry Lena."

"Not your fault Lex."

He grabbed my hand and pulled ne into a hug.

"Its going to be okay."

I nodded and pulled out my phone.

@LenaGaskarth die in a hole

@LenaGaskarth the guys don't need you.go die.

They went on and on.I didn't even read the names.

I don't think I can do this anymore.

I cried myself to sleep that night.I should be happy that Imwstill with Alex.I am.I swear on that.

6 months later

"Mr. and Mrs.Walker, you just got out of jail and already want your daughter back."the judge said.

"We miss her."My mom said.

"Genuine enough.I say we let her go back but if she wants to go back with Mr. and Mrs.Gaskarth after a while I think she should be able to."

Alex and Kristin wrapped me in hugs and said if I wanted to stay they understand. How could I do that though?

I walked out with my mom and dad.I can't believe they dragged us back.

As soon as we got through the doors, it started again.My mom yelled at me about being pathetic and my dad smacked me.

Two weeks later

They won't let me go back.Why can't I just live with Alex and Kristin?

Even though I told the judge they were still at it, he didn't believe me.

I went home that day and went straight to the medical cabinet. No way was I living with these people.I took ad many as I could and just sat there.

My vision started going black around the edges.

I felt my body relax.

Then someone began talking to me.No.Yelling at me.

The last thing I felt was someone lift me into their arms.

A/n
This is it.This is the end.I actually think I am going to have to make a sequel because I really feel like this shouldn't be how it ends.You not knowing if she lives or dies.Bye for now.

Xxxxxxx