Chapter 73 - Bottom Floor of Penia

CarlosYT: Is everyone alright?

Michiru: Yes, I'm fine.

Ayaha: [Below Otoha] Do you think I look fine?!

Otoha: It's really dark... except there's this blue light.

CarlosYT: I guess I could tell y'all what has happened to this point, from Kei of KEY to here.

CarlosYT: Get ready for some recap I'll tell.

Brief Recap: In Chapter 70, The Creator, the admin of our unit had made an appointment to meet with one of the Super Administrators from Diuoro in Sargnia's main government building. Some singing battle took place to prevent us from knowing what would likely be happening outside. KEY told us the truth about Kei and will deal with him.

Brief Recap: In Chapter 71, A full-out war happens in Sargnia, just 10 minutes. My brother calls me and he mentions that our mother is missing and is inside this exact war ship. A woman that looks like Aki Hanamaki jumps out from a dangerously high place and will exterminate those who oppose the ideals of the Saviors of the Multiverse. We fight her and win, and then a giant hologram appears who we don't know is just yet but knows a secret keyword of mine years ago with my sister.

Michiru: And now we're here. Where CarlosYT and AprilYT's alleged mother has thrown us into what may be the lowest floor.

Ayaha: I think that should catch us up with the important stuff.

Otoha: Thanks for that totally necessary information!

CarlosYT: Anyways, here we go.

Michiru pulls out her DJ deck and turns it into and admin panel to use night vision

Michiru: Hmmm... Everyone follow me.

CarlosYT: Figured it out already?

Michiru: It seems like it.

Ayaha: Something tells me we'll find treasure.

Otoha: Or maybe a prank set up by the owners of this ship.

Michiru stumbles into a door and opens it. Michiru then takes off her night vision effect.

Michiru: Finally, some light!