Chapter 61 - Pyramid of Isolation

Original Release: 5/26/2023
Fix: Added the available adventurer assists from chapters 59-60

Chapter 60 Recap: Upon entering the portal, the Star Dreamers end in a desert until Hiyoko explains that the place is Egyptai, with Aoi even confirming the place. The Star Dreamers head to shops in Egyptai to keep living (despite them rarely eating.) Upon reaching the end of the main district, they find two figures, fight them, and win. With the figures revealing to be a parallel version of Len and Heidi. Alter Heidi readies Alkarna in which the Adventurer's Sword, Sokra, Blisterago, and the Holy Staff help CarlosYT repel the attack and defeat Alter Len and Alter Heidi...

 Alter Heidi readies Alkarna in which the Adventurer's Sword, Sokra, Blisterago, and the Holy Staff help CarlosYT repel the attack and defeat Alter Len and Alter Heidi

Chapter 61 - Pyramid of Isolation

Len: With that out of the way, we can all head into the pyramid.

Hayate: All right, now let's see what this pyramid is all about.

Kaito: Let's go then.

Everyone heads to the pyramid while Michiru follows with her contacting Tevor.

Tevor: [On phone] This is Tevor from Larkspur Detective Agency speaking, how may I help you?

Michiru: [On phone, while walking] Sorry for interrupting! But do you know of Diuoro? The great pyramid?

Tevor: [On phone] Ah Michiru! Let me get Intisar on phone.

Tevor gets Intisar and she speaks to Michiru on Tevor's phone.

Intisar: [On phone] So, you're talking about the Pyramid of Isolation found in Diuoro's Egypt?

Michiru: [On phone] That's the one?

Intisar: [On phone] Yes, I've been there before.

Michiru: [On phone] Ah I see! What about the place?

Intisar: [On phone] The place reveals secrets of the first person who enters it and refreshes at 12:00 P.M. EHT.

Michiru: [On phone] Thanks! Also tell Tevor and Brewster that I told them thanks!

Michiru puts her phone back and is questioned by Renri.

Renri: Who did you call just recently?

Michiru: It's a friend of mine.

Milsha: We're also friends, so you've got us.

CarlosYT: Nah, all of us are "#All Friends"!

AprilYT: With that out of the way, let's continue!

The Star Dreamers reach the pyramid

Location: Diuoro - Egyptai - Pyramid of Isolation

CarlosYT: Woah...

Aoi: Before we continue, I'd want CarlosYT, AprilYT, Len, Renri, Dewey, Premaya, Mayu, Yukina, Alter Suzette, Kaito, Unrecorded CarlosYT, Heidi, Izzurius, Retrospecter, Aak, Isuka, Michiru, Volk, Lumina, Hayate, and Kokoa to come with me. Everyone else stay on guard in the entrance.