Chapter 17 - Infectious outbreak

Original Release: 8/1/2022

Chapter 16 Recap: The Boyfriend, The Girlfriend, CarlosYT, and Michiru defeat the White Clad Swordsman but head to find a village for hints on how to get out of the timeline they are in. On the way there, they are stopped by Pitaya Dragon. It left The Boyfriend, The Girlfriend, CarlosYT, and Michiru no other choice but to fight it. They win and continue to enter Medashi Village...

 They win and continue to enter Medashi Village

Chapter 17 — Infectious Outbreak

CarlosYT: Pitaya Dragon is finally slain!

Boyfriend: But what's this debuff around us?

Michiru: It's an anomaly!

Girlfriend: Care to explain?

Michiru: Well, the timeline thinks we're in Sargnia, but—

Boyfriend: Wait Wait Wait! Someone must be playing a trick on us and gave us the debuff!

CarlosYT: So that means that if we defeat the person, we might be able to send ourselves back to the present.

Michiru: Maybe let's talk to the people in "Medashi village" if they have a clue?

Girlfriend: Yeah, they should be able to give hints.

CarlosYT: Alright, Onward to Medashi Village!

The Boyfriend, The Girlfriend, CarlosYT, & Michiru start heading to Medashi Village and make it to the village.

Timeline: Past
Location: Medashi Village

CarlosYT: Hmm...

CarlosYT: Guys?

Michiru: What is it?

CarlosYT: We should investigate this area to get information on how to get out of this timeline.

Investigation Items: 3

Requirements:
In order to move on with the next part of the main story, find a fortune teller.

Investigation Item No. 1 (Docked ships)

Boyfriend: Hmmm... these ships...

CarlosYT: Feels like a familiar scenery... but I don't know where it's from.

Boyfriend: Don't push it to hard.

CarlosYT: Ah, you're right. Maybe it'll come back to me later...

Investigation Item No. 2 (Weaponsmith)

CarlosYT: Uhm, excuse me, but are you selling anything right now?

Weaponsmith: I am, why don't you look at what I have in store?

This is the only time you can buy items, so try to buy the best items in store until making it to present time.

Added weapons to weapon shop: