Chapter 20 - Reunion

Original Release: 8/11/2022
Fix: Fixed Daylight not loading correctly

Chapter 19 Recap: CarlosYT, Michiru, The Boyfriend, and The Girlfriend enter the portal that led to where they were (antiquity) back to their time. Meanwhile with Alicia, she holds a live with White Black Roses to party hard which was then pranked by Ikaya to make her be Retrospecter (Yes, Retrospecter says that in Universal Collision, not in his mod.) After their first song, the audience acts strange because of a portal that appeared sending CarlosYT, Michiru, The Boyfriend, and The Girlfriend out of there to here. Alicia is somewhat okay with CarlosYT breaking into their live, so they hold another song with CarlosYT and the rest. CarlosYT gets memorabilia from the stage they are on, Haru mentions that Universal Collision ALL STARS gets 6 new Specialized DJ Units. They do another song and CarlosYT wins. Ikaya and Iiko are left to use their last resort to using stickers to him, which fails, and then use a pitfall which also failed. CarlosYT, Michiru, The Boyfriend, and The Girlfriend head to where the Star Dreamers are.

 CarlosYT, Michiru, The Boyfriend, and The Girlfriend head to where the Star Dreamers are

Chapter 20 — Reunion

Location: Sargnia

Michiru: How are we gonna find the rest?

CarlosYT: Hold on, I have a cousin that can help. Thankfully, I have her number.

Girlfriend: Oh thanks, at least you're an asset rather than my boyfriend.

Boyfriend: Hey! I heard that!

CarlosYT: [Somewhat angry] Woah, I'm no mary sue.

CarlosYT calls his cousin Saki to pick them up.

Saki: I'm coming, where are you at?

CarlosYT: Sargnia's Liferia Music Festival.

Saki: Alright, coming right now!

Some time later...

Saki appears with her flying ship.

Michiru: Oh, seems that you made aerial transportation!

Saki: Thanks random stranger that's probably my cousin's friend.

CarlosYT: So, do you know where the rest of Star Dreamers is?

Saki: No, not really...

Boyfriend: Then send us to Fifestrier Main District please. Right in front of the Doctor's office.

Saki: Alright, hold onto yourselves!

The flying ship takes off to Fifestrier Main District.

Alicia: Hm? I thought I heard something.

Location: Fifestrier - Main District - Doctor's Office

Saki: We're here.

CarlosYT: Thank you cousin!