Chapter 64 - Temple of Absolute Ice

Original Release: 8/6/2023

Chapter 63 Recap: As Star Dreamers reach Square 1, Michiru gets a text message and Kaito tries finding the location on his phone in which he does. So, the Star Dreamers travel to Fjor's border where they're confronted by Nami. The Boyfriend asks what's going on with people being frozen. Nami responds that the incident is caused by an entity and their pet. After defeating Nami, the Star Dreamers head to the tallest tower they see in Fjor...

 After defeating Nami, the Star Dreamers head to the tallest tower they see in Fjor

Chapter 64 - Temple of Absolute Ice

CarlosYT: So this must be Fjor's tallest Tower...

Girlfriend: The heart of Fjor...

Renri: It must seem we must climb all these floors...

Alter Dewey: Hey Premaya, how many floors are in this tower?

Alter Premaya: There are 450 floors, being known as the tallest tower in Fjor.

Neon, Orthros, Whitty, Mashiro, Michiru, and Suzette: I don't think we'll all be able to reach the highest floor.

Somebody shows up and tells the Star Dreamers something.

???: Worry not, you won't have to climb all these floors.

Clarte: And who are you?

Khazard: I am Khazard, the lord of all ice

Mistrare: Something tells me otherwise.

Orthros: You are a hypogean, so you're lying.

Melina: Hold up, Let me try asking him.

Melina: [Asks Khazard] So, are you the one behind the frozen statues in Sargnia?

Khazard: ... No.

Shuichi: (Wait, something tells me otherwise...)

Shuichi sees locks form across Khazard.

Shuichi: Am I seeing things?

Boyfriend: See what?

Shuichi: The locks forming on Khazard?