Chapter 14 - Surprise Attack!

Original Release: 7/15/2022

Creator: Hey, before reading this chapter, this chapter has very weird content (at the NSFW level) because the enemy from this chapter comes from a fetish game. If you don't like fetish stuff, please skip this chapter NOW. If you still are here, you know what you signed up for and you will have to suffer.

Chapter 13 Recap: The Star Dreamers head to Thunder Tower Corp to settle things with Dr. K. The Star Dreamers win but Dr. K gets very mad until Michiru roasts him (sort of). Once Dr. K loses a third time, he goes off for a vacation from the insanity and lets the Star Dreamers to investigate the area.

 K loses a third time, he goes off for a vacation from the insanity and lets the Star Dreamers to investigate the area

Chapter 14 — Surprise Attack

CarlosYT: Alright, time to investigate this area!

Talk to AprilYT once you're finished with the investigation.

Number of Investigation items: 3

Requirements:
In order to move on with the next part of the main story, find a key.

Investigation item (White Latex puddle)

Shuichi: What's this?

Shuichi starts to step on the puddle

CarlosYT notices shuichi and grabs him before he steps on the puddle

CarlosYT: Do not step on it!

Shuichi: Why is that?

CarlosYT: Look behind me.

Shuichi sees a human become a latex creature.

Shuichi: ... Nevermind...

Investigation item 2 (Latex Data report)

Len: Seems that this could be some results to a report...

Len reads the report.

Len: So... the black latex creatures were the first but failed, but the white ones are the ones that succeeded?

CarlosYT: Sorry for eavesdropping, but I think that kinda feels bad for them.

CarlosYT: Anyways, I'll be taking this.

Obtained Latex Data report
Item info: A Date report that explains the results and backstories to both the white and black latex creatures.

Investigation Item 3 (Mysterious key)

Volk: This key looks very odd.

CarlosYT: Hold on, maybe I could open the locked door that Mashiro is standing in front of?

CarlosYT walks to the locked door.

Voice: Starting scan process.

Mashiro: H-Huh?!

Voice: Administrator key detected.

Voice: Welcome home Dr. K.

CarlosYT: So it's easily able to detect items. Thought it was an identity-like process.