Chapter 28 - Daikare, The Country of Cyber-World

Main Story 2: An Unexplored World:Danger

Chapter 26 & 27 Recap: (Chapter 26) Once CarlosYT, The Boyfriend, and Michiru got back from space, they went to the bridge that is in the northern part of Sargnia, which the rest of Star Dreamers saw CarlosYT, The Boyfriend, and Michiru and finally regrouped. Heidi turns this into a party alongside with Ace and Retro. After winning a friendly battle eith Ace, Kasumi Aikotama (1980s) appears in front of Star Dreamers. CarlosYT and Kasumi have a battle and CarlosYT wins against Kasumi after she did the same against him. (Chapter 27) After that, they all head to CarlosYT's home and pack stuff for their next adventure: Daikare...

 (Chapter 27) After that, they all head to CarlosYT's home and pack stuff for their next adventure: Daikare

Location: Sargnia - Dock

Shuichi: This is it.

AprilYT: Huh. Never been here actually.

CarlosYT: I think I vaguely remember this place...

CarlosYT: Oh wait, this is supposed to be were we met our seventh member, Charlotte.

Heidi: Wait, but what happened to her?

CarlosYT: I... don't know... She was gone after our eighth party member who seems like a ghost got rid of her...

Boyfriend: Who's Charlotte?

Milsha: Yeah, who's that?

CarlosYT: Like I said, Charlotte is our seventh party member who usually likes to cook and has a part time job at a local ice cream parlor.

Clarte: Then who are the other two?

CarlosYT: The other one I completely forgot, while the last one Fia, who is a Ghost with no gender given.

Girlfriend: Huh? Then why was AprilYT "Fia" back when we first met you all.

AprilYT: We needed someone to be the fifth member in a four member band-

Sailor: Ride to Daikare departing soon!

Girlfriend: Oh, we must go!

Michiru: Let's go! Daikare!

CarlosYT: (Charlotte, Fia... Hope you are all doing fine.)

Kaito: [Points weapon at CarlosYT] What are you waiting for?

CarlosYT: Oh! Sorry!

AprilYT: Let me revive the whole singing in a boat cliche like we did the last time with the rest...

Michiru: Use Photon Maiden, I'll help!

AprilYT: F-Fine with me!

AprilYT sings the song below