Chapter 19 - Returning to Present Time

Chapter 18 Recap: CarlosYT, Michiru, The Boyfriend, and The Girlfriend run away from Medashi Village and find a quote-unquote Tower called "Scremamel Tower" which gave CarlosYT some Kings of Vanilla and Chocolate flashbacks. They all enter the "Tower" and enter the doors leading to the main stage. A spirit appears, prepared with a weapon, that wants to fight Michiru, CarlosYT, The Boyfriend, and The Girlfriend, so they fight the spirit and defeat it. A portal finally appears and sends the four back home...

 A portal finally appears and sends the four back home

Chapter 19 — Returning to Present Time

Alicia's POV:

Crowd cheering for White Black Roses

Alicia: Hello everyone, how are you doing today!

Crowd all respond with what they feel.

Alicia: Good to hear!

Alicia: [Ecstatic] Today we will party hard!

Haru: I may object, but that is another DJ Unit.

Ikaya: Hehehe, operation "Script Change" became a success!

Haru: [Angry] Ikaya you-

Iiko: Iiko really thinks Haru has forgotten that our script was changed by our principal...

Haru: [Angry] Iiko, you do no hel-

Alicia: Ahem.

Haru: ...

Alicia: How about we just party like we usually do? It'll pass the time.

Ikaya: Hehe! Let's do this!

Before starting this chapter, this assist team is recommended (Semi-Restricted):

Assist details (Left to Right):

Alicia (SP) - We'll learn with everyone together! - A poem will be written at certain intervals with the effects of:

Halfway done: Inflict cobweb on enemy preventing any note presses (6 seconds)
All done: Note power and defense of self increased by 60% (9 seconds)

Miyu Sakurada - Tough Decisions - HP Recovery 30%, SCORE UP 40% (9 Seconds)