Chapter 22 - Fight Against an Administrator! Turn Down!

Chapter 21 Recap: After Star Dreamers were able to regroup, Michiru suggests them to head to the doctor's office to show them something. Once the Star Dreamers arrive, Michiru tells them to follow her to the doctor's office basement where the simulation, Princess Letters begins. They all meet three girls, Yoshino Kariya, Ayame Mizukuki, and Tayori Kingyobachi. The Star Dreamers exchange letters with the three and enter the main stage where they are in a simulated Infernal Paradise University. The Star Dreamers win again, both normal and encore. However, someone entered the basement and Michiru saves the simulation in the nick of time. After they got out of the simulation, Len finds a target worth to fight...

 After they got out of the simulation, Len finds a target worth to fight

Chapter 22 — Fight Against an Administrator! Turn Down!

Location: Fifestrier - Main District

Mistrare: How are we going to find Maki's house?

CarlosYT: Oh her house?

AprilYT: Don't worry, Kaiwo's a third year now, so he'll tell us the coordinates for Maki's house. Hold on.

AprilYT takes out her phone and starts to text Kaiwo.

AprilYT: [Texting Kaiwo] Hey, do you know where your house is? We're coming to hang out.

Kaiwo: [Texting AprilYT] Hang out?! Mom doesn't let us, even if she did, she wouldn't.

Len: Hey AprilYT, show him this text, it'll get him to say yes.

AprilYT: Oh you mean the Yukimatsura Academy scandal?

Len: Duh, what else?

Kaito: But how does their mom have anything to do with that?

Hung leaves the Doctor's Office and overhears the Star Dreamer's conversation.

Hung: Oh, the Scandal? I believe it's this document. It shows everything about the Yukimatsura Academy Scandal in detail.

AprilYT: Ah, thanks!

AprilYT takes a photo of the Yukimatsura Academy Scandal and messages Kaiwo.

AprilYT: [Texting Kaiwo] Ahem, care to explain this?

AprilYT then attaches a document of the scandal

Kaiwo: [Texting AprilYT] S-Selari?! Why would she do that?

AprilYT: [Texting Kaiwo] Now will you let us in?

Kaiwo: [Texting AprilYT] Fine, but only you all get ONE SHOT at this.

Michiru: Hehe, a calling card it is.

Mistrare: A what card?

Boyfriend: A calling card, you know the ones the Scarlet Robbers used on the Nosquie Heist, that led to the 40 year war.

Mistrare: Huh... interesting events.

CarlosYT: Alright, time to head to Yurigawa.

Some time later...