Chapter 34: Ante

"We're lucky, there's an unoccupied hot tub!" I exclaimed as I checked the available keys on the board.

I quickly took the last key and saw it was the number four. I looked around the various corridors before following the path on the left where the first five hot tubs were. Once in front the room number four, I let go of Nazar's hand and opened the door. A smile appeared on my face as I looked inside. The walls and floor were wooden while the hot tub, right in the middle, stood out in white. I held Nazar's arm and led him inside before closing the door behind us. On the right side of the door, a few clean white towels were put on a rack. Everything seemed perfect. I walked closer to the hot tub and pushed the button to turn it on. The water immediately started to heat and make small bubbles here and there.

"So, how is it?" Nazar asked as I let go of his arm.

I proceeded to tell him everything I could see before touching the water to make sure the temperature was good. And indeed, it was perfect. 

"The hot tub is ready." I informed him and chuckled as Nazar immediately removed his shirt and short, leaving him in just a swimsuit. "Wait... You put a swimsuit on even if nothing official was planned?"

"Of course! You're telling me you haven't thought about it and wore one just in case?" He asked back, a smirk on his face.

"Actually, I'm not wearing one... But I brought one in my bag..." I admitted, making him laugh.

I looked at the way his face lit up as he did so, making me smile. Simply beautiful.

"I hope you won't wear that shirt you wore yesterday at the pool since it's just you and I." He teased, making me roll my eyes.

I removed my clothes and put the swimsuit I brought on before taking our clothes and putting them on the rack next to the clean towels. Just as I was about to lead Nazar to the hot tub, my phone rang, making me turn back toward it. I took it and answered when I saw it was Martha who was calling.

"Hey, is everything alright?"

"... I just wanted to see if you would answer like you said..." Ethan's little voice said a few seconds later.

"Of course I was going to answer. Are you having fun?"

"Yes. We're going to play football and later darts! I never played before!" He answered happily, making me smile.

"This is great, I'm going to let you play then. And you will tell us everything when we meet again for lunch, okay?"

"Okay! Bye Bye!"

I put my phone back next to the clean towels, feeling relieved. Hearing him sound happy and excited about the activities he was going to do allowed me to concentrate on what was happening right now with Nazar. I could relax and enjoy this moment without any worry.

I quickly told Nazar about the conversation I just had with Ethan."Let's go." I added, taking his hand into mine and helping him get into the hot tub.

Once he was sitting inside, I entered and sat next to him. He instantly scooted closer and put his arm around my shoulders. I looked at the way he smiled as he realized I didn't wear any shirt, making me roll my eyes once more. He really didn't change after all these years. I put my head on his shoulder and sighed. This was great. Nazar's hand was going up and down the top of my shoulder, making me shiver slightly. I closed my eyes, letting myself go and enjoy this moment; it had been a while. I opened my eyes as I felt a pair of lips on the top of my head. Removing my head from his shoulder, I turned slightly to put a few kisses on his jaw before kissing him on the mouth.

He pulled me even closer, deepening the kiss and gently pushed me until I was sitting on top of him. Panting, I broke the kiss and put my forehead against his. "We're not having sex here..." I whispered as I tried to catch my breath.

"Who said anything about having sex?" He asked, his hand tightening slightly around my hips.

"I know you by now..." I answered, a slight smile on my lips as I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't forget that I know you as well and I would just have to do this to make you change your mind..." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I felt his hands travel from my hips to my ass before coming up on my back as he slightly scratched it with his nails. He stopped himself once he reached my hair and put his hands back to where they were before this conversation happened. "But no worries, I wasn't planning on doing anything..."

"Right..." I whispered in a hushed voice.

I kissed his neck one last time before removing myself from his grip and sitting back next to him. The next thirty minutes were spent in a relaxing silence where the only thing that could be heard was the motion of the water. I moved away from Nazar and got out of the hot tub before wrapping a towel around my waist. Once this was done, I helped Nazar get out of the tub before handing him a towel. While he was drying himself, I checked my phone and smiled slightly as I saw I didn't have any new messages or missed calls. 

Once dressed, we put the used towels in the basket right next to the door on the outside and we went to the board to put the key back. As we still had some time left, I debated wondering if we should go try the casino or go to the gym for a quick workout. 

"Which one would you prefer: gym or casino?" I asked as I turned toward Nazar.

He took a few seconds to think about it before answering. "Let's try the gym and keep the casino for another day? I'm determined to lose some weight and gain some muscles."

I smiled slightly at his answer and led him toward the gym. From what I could see, quite a few people were working out already. I looked around, searching for something Nazar could do until my eyes landed on an unoccupied rowing machine. I led him toward it and gently pushed his back until he was sitting. I told him how to place himself correctly before explaining what he had to do. I watched as he started slowly until he picked a steady pace. I looked around but didn't see any machines available close to Nazar. Not wanting to leave him alone, I decided to stay and assist him if he needed help. I could easily exercice almost every day during my breaks at work or go out for a run early in the mornings or late at night during the weekend. Plus, I didn't mind watching him work out. The view was agreable.

"Okay, I'm dead." He panted minutes later as he stopped his movements. "You aren't working out?"

"There weren't any machines close to you available. But no worries, I didn't mind watching you."

"Of course you didn't mind." He smirked while holding out a hand so I could help him get out of the rowing machine.

I rolled my eyes, helping him get back up. After checking with Nazar, we decided to go back to our room to take a shower before joining the others. 

"How long do we have before lunch?" Nazar asked as we arrived in our room.

"A little over one hour, why?"

"Just to know." He answered, a smirk forming on his lips. 

His answer and reaction made my heart skip a bit. I understood what he had in mind and I couldn't say I was against it. I did my best to calm the beating of my heart as I led him toward the bathroom...

♂+♂=♥

I held Nazar's arm as we walked into the restaurant. It didn't take me long to find the three of them sitting at a table close to a window. We sat around the table and it didn't take long for Ethan to start telling us everything that they did. He had a big smile on his face and was slightly bouncing on his chair as he was speaking, making his brown curls move in rhythm. Watching him in this state warmed my heart and almost brought tears to my eyes. He came from so far. I smiled at Martha and Jonathan who seemed overjoyed. I continued to listen to Ethan, the smile not leaving my lips. These holidays were off for a great start...