Chapter 24

It was Andie and Sean's wedding day. Eddy was my brothers best man and Camille was Andie's maid of honor. I was now nine months pregnant trying to finish the decorations. When they asked me to plan their wedding, I didn't hesitate to say no. She told me she wanted an autumn theme wedding and when I showed her all my ideas she absolutely loved it. I groaned as the baby kicked again. "I think it's time you sat down." I hear Dylan come up behind me you are literally are at the point where you are going to have this baby at any moment now." I sigh and roll my eyes. "I'm almost done I just need to finish putting the flowers onto the cake." I say still fixing the cake.

"The fact you made this cake blows my mind." I put my hand to my stomach and rub it where I felt pain, but still focusing on the cake. "Don't make me go get Sean" I turn to Dylan "nooo! He can't see yet! Please don't! I'm fine." He shrugs "he sent me out here anyway to come and get you. You do realize you have like three minutes before you walk him down the isle right?" I sigh and shake my head no. Luckily I was done with the cake. I turn, Dylan holds out his hand for me "let's go." I take his hand and walk with him he then wraps his arm around my shoulders. When we get to the room and open the door I asks Dylan out of breath  "can I sit for a minute please?" He looks at me worried and guides me to the couch.

When I sit I sigh in relief rubbing my belly. I feel someone sit beside me. "Are you alright?" I look over its my big brother "yeah just tired is all" I look around "where's Moose?" Sean nods to the door. "He went to check on Andie, are you really okay? You don't have to walk me I c.." I cut him off  "I'm walking you down that isle."  I sigh feeling another kick "I just needed a break."

"Wait until you see what she's done bro it's amazing! I can't wait to see what she has planned for mine." Dylan tells him Sean smiles and responds "I knew whenever Andie asked her it was going to be beautiful. She always plans the most beautiful things." I tell them thank you. Someone opens the door and walks in, it was my fiancé.

"How do you feel baby?" I smile "I feel fine, just a little tired the baby is kicking like crazy though. Sean and Andie were smart to not plan their honeymoon yet, because this baby will be coming soon." I check the time "we need to get going and I need to tell the girls it time babe can you help me up please and walk with me?" He nods before we walk out I tell me brother "wait for me, like I told you we had a deal and I never forgot our deal." Eddy laughs "I remember you were so determined that when y'all were younger you would both be waking each other down the isle." I nod with a smile and walk out.

As soon as we were outside the door I groaned again holding my stomach putting most my weight on Moose. "Babe are you.." Moose asks worried "I'm making it through this wedding my brother is getting married." He sighs wrapping his arm around my waist walking me to the girls. I know he's given up on trying to talk me out of things he says I'm too stubborn. He knocks on the door and Camille answers. "There's our momma! How are you? And don't lie I can see your in pain." I sigh can't hide anything from her she's in pain!? I hear Andie say and she walks over and opens the door more. "I'm fine, its almost time to start, I hope you guys are ready." They nod and Moose and I walk away. I go up to my brother as Moose waits for the bridesmaids. My brother and I walk down the isle.

"Sis I'm serious I don't want you to put strain on you and the baby and also this place is beautiful! Sis you've done a phenomenal job." I sigh and smile "thank you and if I start hurting or anything I'll sit down in the reserved seat that's just for me." He nods as we walk up to the alter. I am really hurting at the moment, but I don't show it. After the ceremony we all went back inside to the reception.

"This is beautiful!" Everyone says looking around. I tired my best that's all I can say. Dylan says from the Dj booth "and now I present to you Mr and Mrs. Sean Asa!" and Andie and Sean walk in and do their first dance I sit down beside my best friend "how's it going?" He turns to me "bish you sound out of breath." He really looks at me "sit right here I'm going to get Moose to get you something to eat and drink "you really don't have to..." and he was gone. I sigh looking down at my stomach "can you wait until tomorrow to come please?" Camille laugh's sitting beside me "I don't think it works that way babe." Sean walks over to me "I was going to ask you to dance, are you up for it? If not it's okay." I put my hand out for him to help me up.

He takes me to the dance floor and slowly dances with me. "Can't believe you are married, never thought I see the day." He laughs and slowly spins me. "I know, but I couldn't of had been blessed with a better wife." We glance over at her talking to Moose as he's watching me worried. "I'm tired of everyone being worried about me. It's y'all's wedding day please focus on that." Sean shakes his head "we are having a great time Ella, but from our view you are in so much pain. Although you think your hiding it your not very good at it." Wow thanks I mumble.

The wedding was now over and I was taking everything down. "You don't have to do that. We have a whole dance crew behind you to help." I sigh and get down from the stool. "Fine y'all have at, but don't break anything please!" They nod taking everything down. A little while later we all went home. I took a relaxing bath and laid down with Moose "it was a beautiful wedding baby you did a great job. Now we have a little one to prepare for." I giggle and feel him rubbing my back and stomach as I eventually fall asleep.