Chapter 17

The next day was another round, when we get there I tell them "alright guys! Good luck! I love you all!" I walk out to a seat that has my name on it. I was the first one in the audience. I look over oh man! It's lmntrix vs the mob! and they do not look happy. Alexxa comes to the stage with her mic hanging from the ceiling. "Lmntrix vs the mob!" Again what is she wearing? Looking like she just came out of the great Gatsby. She smirks at me and walks off. "Ma'am this is for you." It's a bottle of champagne? "Thought you might want this...." It was from alexxa. I sit there holding the bottle as the round starts just staring at it. I finally knock out of my daze watching them cheering both of them on. Again as everyone left she walks back up to me. "Is this going to every time? You come harass me after a show?" I ask her, I see a camera man behind her. "How did you like your gift?" She asks with a smile I smile back with a sweet smile "I love it thank you."  Her smile drops as I walk away.

Later that night I walk into the suite seeing them drinking intimidating Alexxa and her song. I shake my head and look back at the bottle. "Hey you guys want this...where's Sean, Moose, and Andie?" The group shrugs, I put the bottle on the table  "wait that's the grim knight!" We all look closer "what?!" I exclaim. "He looks like a giant baby. " I didn't hear the rest as I stared at the screen and back at the bottle thinking about the note and the conversations I've had with her....no... I walk up stairs to our room and see Moose asleep in the bed. He hasn't even changed out of his clothes, poor thing. I walk to the bathroom and take me a shower. When I get out I put on one of Moose's shirts and my underwear on and get into bed with him.

My phone goes off it was Dylan. "Bish we need to talk now!" I sigh and look over at Moose. Easily getting out of bed so I won't disturb him. I close the door and walk to the room next to mine. When I knock he opens the door "What!" I ask him he looks at me "why aren't you wearing pants?" I look down "dang" I  shrug "you caught me as I was about to go to sleep."

"Go put on some pants we are going for a walk." We left the room and walked down the hallway stopping when we heard people talking and dancing. "Your so paranoid" the woman says  "You said it was going to be the mob." The man said to her "relax it was a last minute creative decision. LNMTRIX really brought it last night, so we heat up the plan a little." No.. I look to Dylan recognizing that voice.  "You guys ducking it out will make it a better compelling story line. " Alexxa says "yo just don't make a fool outta me."

"Don't worry baby, it's going to be some killer tv. You trust me?" Dylan says what and I shush him. "You know I do. " We peep at them she was licking his face and I don't even know what else......Disgusting