Chapter 2

The next day Sean drives us to a place, when I got out I read the sign. "Why are we at the Cha Cha Palace?" He shrugs "I meeting someone and I need a job." I nod to him as he sits down. I was leaning against the wall, playing on my phone when I heard music playing.

We both look down the street to see a very attractive curly haired guy. He starts dancing down the sidewalk towards us. Sean looks to him, smiles and looks down. As soon as he gets close to us Sean walks up to him. "Yo! You still got it." They do a handshake "you should've called me sooner. I had no idea you needed a job."

"Yeah, Thank you, things have been a little rough." I put my hand on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my shoulders hugging me to him. The curly haired guy looks to me with a smile. "Well this is perfect! My grandparents have been looking for somebody to help! Come on I'll introduce you two, glad you came. who are you? New girlfriend?" Sean and I look at each other with a grossed expression and back away from each other and laugh. "This is my sister Ella, she's a singer, songwriter, dancer, and author." I blush, the curly haired guy introduces himself to me. "Hello Ella, my name is Robert Alexander the third, but people call me Moose." He takes my hand and kisses it back of it. "I like him! Wait... I've heard of you from Jason and Sean! Dude your the one that danced with them to stop demolishment of our city. Thank you." He smiles "your welcome" he winks and walks us in.

"Hey how's Camille? You guys liking LA?" He's got a girlfriend!? ah man.. a hot guy comes by, is sweet, kind and of course he's taken just my luck. "yeah, LA is great, LA is fun what's not to love about LA?!" We walk into the cha cha palace to see a guy dancing with a woman. I wasn't paying that much attention all I heard him say is that it was the dance of love. Moose introduced him as Chad. "BABA!" an older lady comes out "you must be Sean!? Mooski you didn't tell me your friend was so cute." I snort as Sean nudges me with his elbow.

"Thanks for giving me the job." Sean says smiling to her " you're welcome" A older man comes out of the back with a tool box and toilet plunger. He shoves it in Sean's hands "ahh finally you are here. The toilet is leaking like broken faucet, the faucet is broken too. Please fix. Get to work." The man who I know believe is moose's grandfather tells Sean clapping his hands.

"Opa he just got in, let him settle in first. Come on I'll buy you both a smoothie." Moose's grandmother takes the plunger and toolbox from my brother "go have smoothie this can wait." He nods, the three of us walk to the smoothie stand.

When we get to the counter they order theirs. I was trying to find my wallet in my bag. "What are you doing?" I look around a realize it was moose talking to me. I thought they had already walked off. "I'm looking for my money." He shakes his head. "Put your money away, I'm buying you one." I shake my head "won't your girlfriend get mad?" He gives me a confused look "girlfriend? What girlfriend?" I then give him a confused look back "uh I think my brother said her name is Camille?" He shakes his head "she's not my girlfriend, we are best friends we have an apartment together. He boyfriend is cool though."

I look down at my hands a little embarrassed "hey no reason to be embarrassed. Now which one would you like?" I smile and ask for a strawberry banana smoothie. The man behind the counter gave me a smile and my drink. We walk out and I realized that my cup had numbers on it I look back and he winks.

"What?" My brother asks me, I shake my head and sip my drink trying to cover up the numbers. As we were making a turn around the block my brother asks moose "have you heard of the vortex." I scoff and roll my eyes Sean nudges my shoulder. It's not that I'm against the dance competition at all. It's the international pop sensation that I don't like. "Uh it's something on Vh1 right? What Camille loves Vh1. Gotta watch it all the time."

"Dude you should totally enter that, call the mob." Sean gets a sad look as I take his hand in mine. "Man the mob is like the king of the streets. Just because you and Eddie had a little falling out or whatever you can't enter alone. I mean don't get me wrong, back in the day I would've tore that thing up." Sean turns and smiles to moose "I mean that's not a bad idea. You and I have a crew together?"

"I..I would love to, but I have a job now man I'm an engineer." Moose says kinda sadly. "Come one man your the moose, there's only one moose." He shakes his head "my life is totally different now I got all these responsibilities.. dance competitions are fun and all , but they're not really gonna pay the bills ya know.." Sean nods "that's the beauty of it man! This completion does pay the bills for a while too!"

"I get man I do. I can't man I'm sorry, but you should do it. Alright see ya around. Bye Ella!" They do a hand shake and I hug moose bye. I take my brothers hand in mine as moose walks away, I tell Sean "come on let's go home."

"Yo!!!! Your home!! How was moose??" I hear Jason ask. I shrug and walk to the kitchen. Scout come running down the stairs. "Hey Buddy! I know mommas home." He happily barks and cuddles into me as I love on him. "Your uncle Sean and uncle Jason are in the living room. Why don't you go say hey?" He barks happily again and takes off. I hear them say hey Buddy! And a few barks. I giggle and walk to the fridge taking out two beers and a pink lemonade.

I walk back into the living room tossing them to my brothers. I sit down in my recliner with Scout as they talk "so you want to make another crew!? And you asked moose and he said no!?" Jason shakes his head, not believing that moose said no. "nah he's going to do it. I know him, he can't help but dance." I nod he is too good of a dancer to let this pass by. You can tell he loves it. We soon ordered pizza and went to bed to.