Chapter 5

Turns out moose was well connected, first we found Vladd, the human robot. We all know he can do some crazy stuff. Speaking of crazy we hunted down these two busted up sign spinners who turned out to be the the Santiago Twins. Two of the most amazing dancers I've ever seen. Next Andie took us to meet violet, she makes a mean banana spilt. Moose has his arms wrapped around me as we watch Violet put the cap on the ketchup bottle and push it down the table kicking up her leg. "Ooh that was hot!" The twins said making me giggle.

We sit down at the table as she greets Andie. I look at the menu "what do you want beautiful? My treat" I look at moose with a blush I look to violet "can..can I have a milkshake please?" She nods with a smile and goes to make it. Everyone orders tea and other things, I start thinking about Alexxa and my songs and the fact that have to see her again. Moose nudges my knee with his. "Hey beautiful what's going on in that head of yours?" I shake my head with a smile and continue to drink my milkshake. There was some commotion behind us. "Dude this is the song that made Alexxa brava big! She amazing! Her music is unbelievable!"

They play the song...I know Sean heard that I looks towards him as he stares back at me. I excuse myself from them and go outside. I walk down the street when I accidentally bump into someone making me fall to the ground. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I look up to see a blonde guy with blue eyes very attractive, but not my curly haired dude...well he's not mine. "It's ok I wasn't watching where I was going."
"I'm Dylan Jones, I feel like I've seen you before." I freeze "nope I don't think so."
He snaps "oh yeah your Ella! You made the song for one of my friends I knew I've seen you before! And your music dude! I love it, I think I listen to your songs everyday on my playlist."

I look to him questionably "sorry my friend and I work on music, we sell our songs to other artist. Your lyrics were killer!" I smile to him about to tell him thank you when my phone starts playing the Harry Potter theme song... it was Sean.

I sigh and pick up "I'm down the street from the dinner, I bumm-"
"I see you" he hangs up, I turn around to see him and moose walking towards us "Dylan! Dude what up!?"
Moose comes up and does a handshake with Dylan. "Where's Camille?"
"At home making lunch. I wanted to surprise her for dinner. Since you're here...uh" he whispers something in moose's ear. Moose turns to him and smiles. "Thanks dude and you didn't tell me you were talking about ELLA like the Ella." Moose looks to Dylan confused "what? Her name is Ella" Dylan shakes his head "when Camille and I cook I put on a specific playlist, because one Camille and I love her and two her music is great!"

Moose nods his head as Sean looks to me with a smile "you got yourself a fan sis!" I laugh "it's her!" He points to me Moose's mouth drops open. "No way!" Dylan replies "Way dude!"
Moose looks to me with a smile. "Guess I really did get lucky didn't I?" I giggle "I guess you did." And the rest of the afternoon they made me forget about the Alexxa situation.

"We called kido while you were gone with sean!" Andie tells moose, Moose got excited "Kido! Gosh I missed her!" Apparently she ditched her marketing job and took her aunts van, but not before picking up monster and Hair and apparently his barber that he refused to come without.