11

A went to bed, crying, like I the world ended...and it did...For me. The next the bell ringed.
- Nobody's here!

I said while washing my face, cause it was dirty with mascara that went everywhere on my face. I heard the door open and a laugh coming from not much distance. Most people would be scared, but I just went for it. If I would die, nothing would've changed for me. It was Lucas. He entered smiling.
- Hi princess! Feeling better from...this shitty situation?

I showed him the finger I kept for morons like him and froned at his face. As he saw the beautiful thing I showed him, he pulled me by my hair, plucking it. I moaned quietly and looked at him.

- Listen princess, you won't disrespect me like that. I see that you love me so much, but you don't want to show it cause you think others will be jealous. But here nobody can see us. So, he said while pulling me by my waist, let's enjoy our selfs....

I froze while hearing this. But it was too late. Lucas pulled me in the bed and started kissing me like crazy. I tried backing up, but he wouldn't stop. He started slowly taking clothes of me. I was so furious, but I didn't have the strength of fighting him. Few minutes later, someone knocked on the door.
I looked at the door quickly and smiled. He let go and told me he would only let me go just because he didn't want to be suspected. I didn't understand what he meant, but I fastly went and put some clothes on me and told Lucas to hide in the bathroom or leave. He went and hide in the bathroom.

I opened the door and it was Kristen. She came and gave me some clothes. I knew Lucas would hear me if I would say it, so I made the help sign. She startled for a second, but then quickly grabbed the phone and formed some number, then nodded and left.

Kristen's POV:

Evelyn is in trouble and I had to call Gabriel.
- Mr. Park? It is urgent!
- What is it Kristen?
- Evelyn is in trouble. Big big trouble. She needs your help...
- We aren't together, so that's not my responsibility.
- But..

I didn't have time to finish cause Gabriel hang up. I didn't knew what I should do. I was gonna check on Evelyn weekly. Something bad can happen to her.

Evelyn's POV:

Weeks had continued the same way. Lucas would force me to do stuff I didn't want to do, with him. And I accentuate the fact that I said WITH HIM. One Saturday I started to feel dizzy. To feel like I was gonna throw up any second...Morning sickness.

Weeks and weeks passed and my stomach was getting, not bigger, cause that meant I was getting fat, no. It was growing in front...I wasn't dumb. Something was happening, but I wasn't sure. I went to check with a doctor...actually, many doctors. All of them told me the same thing, but it couldn't be true... I was, pregnant?

But I haven't seen Gabriel in so much time and I didn't have the occasion of...making this. So how could've this happened? But then I realized...Lucas had been forcing me to do this. Could've he got me...pregnant? This can't be happening... Sadly it was true. But I wasn't gonna accept it... Lucas found out after short time. He was so happy, but I was so mad. I didn't want a freaking kid, especially with Lucas.

Kristen's POV:

I went to the hotel Evelyn was staying at and knocked on the door. She opened with a concerned face:
- Hi Miss Evelyn. How are you doing?
- Listen...I need your help... Lucas is my colleague. He forced me to break up with Gabriel and make...A child with him. And sadly it worked. I need a center to take this kid away from me until he grows to much and I can't get rid of him.
I was shocked. Mr Parm was in so much pain and it seems like it was for nothing. Except we should really get rid of this kid. If Mr Park finds out, his already broken heart will be destroyed for real.
- Don't worry. I actually have a cousin that works on this kind of fertility clinics. I'm gonna call her.
I called her immediately, Evelyn's face full of hope.
- Hi...Maddie... What's up ...
- What do you want? Quickly.
- I need your services for, a friend.
- Uhhh... Your friend is naughty for real... She wants to have a kid or...ger rid of it?
- To get rid of it. As soon as possible.
- I can even offer you today. In 18 minutes.
- Great...See you there.
I hang up and looked at Evelyn.
- Get dressed. We have a baby to get rid of.
- Oh Thank you!

Evelyn's POV:

When we arrived, it was so scary. The hall was yellow and the lights were giving a poor light. I entered the room. There was this weird chair that they told me to sit in. They gave a pill and they told it would make me fall asleep. The pill didn't seem to work the way it was supposed to... I fell into a trance. For one reason or another I was aware and felt everything. It was so painful. She cut me with the sharpest knife, at least that how it felt like. The pain was stabbing I couldn't bear it much longer. Than I heard Maddie say:
- I forgot to give her anesthesia. Give me that little bottle on the windowsill.
I heard some steps and something stabbing trough my skin, that suddenly stopped the pain.

After the operation, Maddie gave me some pills to relive the pain that was left. Kristen recommended me to stay at Gabriel's house. I knew he may not agree, but he could try.

Gabriel's POV:

I was finishing some work, thinking about what I've told Kristen. I didn't meant it. I just felt...destroyed. Technically, I'm single, but my heart is taken by someone I can't call my own anymore. The saddest moment în life is when the person that gave you the best memories, becomes a memory.